+ Reply to Thread

Default Hi, I am new here

Hi, I'm new here and new to digi scrapbooking, well sort of, I have been trying to learn for a while, but until I found this software I could not do it at all, but this is much easier than allot of other programs and I love it so far. I look forward to getting to know everyone, I am Vicki (29) and I have a wonderful hubby Harlan (31) and we have two wonderful lil boys Caleb (3) and Ethan (2 months old) .

Hi Vicki from Bernie (aka nannybernie) from Australia. Welcome to the wonderful world of digital scrapping. I have tried many programs and this eats them all up for ease of use. You must have your hands full with a new baby and a 3 year old.. but you will obviously have heaps of fabulous pics to get scrapped. Remember to check the forum in the templates and embellishments sections, this is where people put their creations for you to download and use in the Scrapmax program... great way of picking up templates and kits at no cost to yourself.... I can highly recommend taking part in the challenges too, they make you think outside the square and get your creative juices flowing, it also gives you an opportunity to check out other peoples work and get inspired... Again, Welcome
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

Welcome. I know you'll love it here.

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies, I look forward to getting to know both you, and I have been checking out the freebies, I love it here already!

Welcome Vicky - hope you join in the fun with challenges and such. Love to see what you have been creating. in the gallery. Hugs
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

How do I upload the pages I have done, I tried to load them from my computer, but it said the file exceeded size

Vicki if the size exceeds 5meg you will need to zip it to make it 5 meg or under or alternatively (this is what I do) go to www.4shared.com create a free membership there, you can up load files there and when it has successfully uploaded you copy the html code that shows and paste it into the forum page. This will put a link to the 4shared file in the forum and when people click on the link they will be directed to the downloading page to download from 4shared. works really well for files over the 5mg. Hope this helps.
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

Welcome!!!!! I know you will love it here...and the program is so simple to use...Plus, we all offer help when asked...<wink> great layout!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Welcome you wil love it here .Its a very friendly and helpful place.
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif