Quote Originally Posted by dillie1 View Post
Here is a template. Had to use 4share because file is too large. Will post more later--

http://www.4shared.com/file/19589496...yTemplate.html
Dillie, I couldn't get this link to work....Said it was an invalid link..... I love the page....

I think I have downloaded everyone's pages...They are ALL great!!!!! I love the selections and different styles to the layouts....Thanks...and I noticed others downloaded them too, which is SUPER...lol...Keep "em coming...I have to finish this up by Monday...

Dina, to upload your template (.smt file) You need to make sure that when you post here, that you use the Go Advanced Icon for your posting....Underneath the box you are writing in, you will see another icon that says Manage Attachments...Click on that and a box will appear..Click on Add Files...Now, you need to browse through your computer files to find it...Go to My Documents, then Scrapbookmax, then Templates, and open the template you want to upload....You should see it in the bottom area of the attachment box...Then Click on Insert Attachment...and thats it...Submit Relpy and the download should show...Just make sure it is 5mb or less...