+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Scrappin' Challenge 8

Alright everyone, I am so sorry that I am late posting this, but technically, Monday isn't over with yet...LOL...Soooooooo...
    You guys got your thinking caps on? This challenge is a project I am working on and I need your help....I am doing a album for a friend of mine...Her sister's anniversary....the album consists of family photo's....this is NOT all Wedding`ish...lol...
    I need an album cover and/or templates, and thought you all might be able to help me...

Here is your challenge...
    1. Using ONLY MY freebies or store bought kits, I would like you to make a template or album cover. (or more...lol)
    2. For the Templates..I am looking for pages that will look good with family photo's or little boy photo's...I want your page to be exported and uploaded here to share with everyone...(MAybe someone else can use them too...<wink> Before Exporting your page, be sure that your photo area is grey with the double click to add photo will show...You can do this in two different ways...1.) After adding your own photo, right click on it and click clear image, or 2.) When exporting your template, make sure the remove photo box is selected....
    3.) For an Album Cover...The cover I want to use will NOT include any photo....All I want is a pretty cover (not real wedding~ish...since this is not a formal album` more family) that says Happy Anniversary somewhere on it...You can upload it here as an .smt file incase someone else would want it, but this is optional...
    ANY QUESTIONS IN EXPORTING YOUR PAGES OR UPLOADING THEM HERE TO SHARE, PLEASE ASK...
    4.) Please upload your layout/allbum cover HERE, and then post a preview of it here for all to see, along with your .smt file to share with others...

After the week is over, we ALL will have a great album....and I might even offer some prize to everyone that participates....
    Remember, any questions, please ask.....thanks...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default Size

What size is your album?

LOL...So someone is paying attention...<wink>

Seriously, I forgot to add the size requirements, didn't I?
    I am making it 8x8 ...Hope this helps...

these are thumbnails of 3 different album covers i made but they are to big to attatch as full size jpg's or as smt2 files so have to try and figure out how to share them with you all

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

These are so pretty!! I think it will help to put some links to all the MEGA wonderful goodies Michelle has given us for those not too familiar!! So when you grab one..please post a link here to capture it!! LOL..THANKS!!

THis will be FUN!!

Now to go hunt some freebies..since ALL my stuff was lost last month!!

THanks Michelle for a gREAT challenge!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    donna

Oh happy birthday Michelle, hope its wonderful! Off to look through all your great stuff!

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Sorry I thought I didn't do this right. I am rushing because I am off to work.
    ALittleBoyTemplate-screenshot.jpg
    Last edited by dillie1; 01-13-2010 at 05:34 AM.

Here is a scrapbook cover I did.

The 2 quick pages are too big to post here so I will upload them somewhere and get back with the links to download.

Is this what you were wanting or pages with only 1 or 2 pictures? I usually scrap with multiple pictures so that's what I made.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tanni; 01-12-2010 at 08:01 PM.
    Mary S

Wendy and Mary, you have done some beautiful pages so far....Love 'em....And I knew I would run into the problem of having to pick just ONE album cover...LOL...that will be my challenge...<wink> Keep 'em coming...I know this is a little different of a challenge, but I hope to see more participants...thanks again you two...((HUGS))

OK here are the links for the two pages:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/19569019...ge8_page1.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/19569144...ge8_page2.html

I'm new to 4shared so hopefully I did it correctly.
    Mary S