• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

Pixygirl,
    When you go to your Documents, SBM 2, templates, click one time to Check size, if the Template is 5mb or under you can attach in thread, But If it is Larger, you will have to use something like 4shared, to upload, then place a link in the post.
    To attach, I have to "Reply to thread" click on insert attachment, find your file, then upload, ok, hit post.......(Doing this from memory, if I missed something Please Someone catch it and help her)

Hope this Helps!!!!
    Hugs!!

Comment

• PixyGirl
      • Aug 2008

Lovebirds

This is not the boy page, it is 5.15mb, but this anniversary page is less. I thought you might like this anniversary page for your scrapbook - it is mostly using your Icy Blue Christmas. Hope this works?
      Attached Files

Comment

• PixyGirl
        • Aug 2008

Picture of Lovebirds

The above attachment did not show the picture - do I upload the picture and the attachment both? I will try to attach the thumbnail of it. Pixygirl
        Attached Files

Comment

• PixyGirl
          • Aug 2008

I hope this link works - first time using 4 shared?
          This is the baby boy template using your (Crafty Scraps) baby boy download.
          Hope this works for your scrapbook!
          Pixygirl
          Attached Files

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Thanks Everyone!

Ok everyone...I finally got the album finished using most of these layouts and my own...I can't thank you enough for helping me...So very sweet of you all!!!!!
            Pixy, I think you have figured out how to do all this..You are now a PRO...<wink> Once you get used to it, it isn't that complicated...Just sounds like it coming from anyone trying to explain it...I think once you do it on your own, it becomes a lot easier...lol...I appreciate your patience...
            I hope everyone else enjoyed all these goodies...Great thing about templates is you can use them over and over again...
            And for helping me out in my time of need...lol...I made you all something special...I will be emailing everyone that participated this little MINI (preview below)...Would work great with Valentine's Day, since it's right around the corner....hehe...Hope you all enjoy it...and again...A HUGE THANK YOU! If you haven't received the email, please let me know...

Last edited by wolvsie35; 01-20-2010, 12:00 PM.
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• PixyGirl
              • Aug 2008

Thank you for the xoxo mini kit - it is gorgeous! My oldest is a February baby and this would be a great kit to use.
              Pixygirl

Comment

Working...
              X