+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Default Cover Template

I should have done this in the above post...what was I thinking?

Here we go hope it works and hope someone can use this page!

Dina
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Dina AKA MemphisFran

Hello,
    I tried to save a template to post to this site. I exported it as a template then checked the boxes to remove the picture and to optimize, however, when it shows me the little thumbnail of it, the pictures are still there and when I import it into Scrapbookmax, the pictures show then too - this is the first time I've tried to make a template. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you!

It will show on your computer, but should be gone in the Template you share. As long as you check "remove Photo"

Pixy, you can also right click on the photo's and click on Clear Image....This works too! I hope to see your page...

Everyone else has done a wonderful jobI have had some computer issues and had to redo my laptop...I am hoping by tomorrow, things will be finished...I have a gift for you all that participated as well, but I have to wait to give it to you until my comp is up and running again....I am so glad I have a computer geek for a bf...lol
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I guess I will have to do this one step at a time. I did click on the picture and used "clear picture" which worked, but now I don't know how to upload the template to this post? Thank you.

Pixygirl,
    When you go to your Documents, SBM 2, templates, click one time to Check size, if the Template is 5mb or under you can attach in thread, But If it is Larger, you will have to use something like 4shared, to upload, then place a link in the post.
    To attach, I have to "Reply to thread" click on insert attachment, find your file, then upload, ok, hit post.......(Doing this from memory, if I missed something Please Someone catch it and help her)

Hope this Helps!!!!

Default Lovebirds

This is not the boy page, it is 5.15mb, but this anniversary page is less. I thought you might like this anniversary page for your scrapbook - it is mostly using your Icy Blue Christmas. Hope this works?
    Attached Files

Default Picture of Lovebirds

The above attachment did not show the picture - do I upload the picture and the attachment both? I will try to attach the thumbnail of it. Pixygirl
    Attached Images

http://www.4shared.com/file/20205423..._template.html
    I hope this link works - first time using 4 shared?
    This is the baby boy template using your (Crafty Scraps) baby boy download.
    Hope this works for your scrapbook!
    Pixygirl
    Attached Images

Default Thanks Everyone!

Ok everyone...I finally got the album finished using most of these layouts and my own...I can't thank you enough for helping me...So very sweet of you all!!!!!
    Pixy, I think you have figured out how to do all this..You are now a PRO...<wink> Once you get used to it, it isn't that complicated...Just sounds like it coming from anyone trying to explain it...I think once you do it on your own, it becomes a lot easier...lol...I appreciate your patience...
    I hope everyone else enjoyed all these goodies...Great thing about templates is you can use them over and over again...
    And for helping me out in my time of need...lol...I made you all something special...I will be emailing everyone that participated this little MINI (preview below)...Would work great with Valentine's Day, since it's right around the corner....hehe...Hope you all enjoy it...and again...A HUGE THANK YOU! If you haven't received the email, please let me know...

Last edited by wolvsie35; 01-20-2010 at 12:00 PM.
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!