• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nannybernie
    Mad Scrapper
    • Apr 2009

just a boy template qp

just a quickie before I go to bed although it is too hot to sleep. felt like doing a boyish qp, so here it is, hope you like it. all mine, so please feel free to use for your personal use only. just a tiny bit too big for here, so please download from 4shared. Enjoy.
    Attached Files
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic
  • dillie1
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2009

Thank you so very much. I love it. Hope you get some sleep. Here it is Frigid--totally opposite of you!

Comment

• bluevelvet
      Mad Scrapper
      • Apr 2007

Oh this will be perfect with a photo of mine that I have thanks so much.
      CHRISTINA

Comment

• ValerieElaine
        Digi Sage
        • Aug 2008

Thank you for sharing

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

Very nice, thanks again!

Comment

• Kazr
            Layout Whiz
            • Mar 2006

Thank you for sharing,lovely as always
            hugs Karyn.

Comment

• memphisfran
              Mad Scrapper
              • Jul 2009

I made page of my niece's little boy, and his dog, he insisted to be called Peter!

See what you think! Thanks, I thought this was adorable. Hope it was okay I changed just a couple things to make this "right".
              Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

• nannybernie
                Mad Scrapper
                • Apr 2009

Change away MemphisFran, those little changes are what put your own signature on your layouts. Well done... gorgeous little man there, a boy and his dog, what better topic...

sigpic

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Nov 2009

I absolutely love this LO - I've already used it a few times. I've tried to duplicate the way you erased the white background so that the picture looks like it has softer edges, but I can't quite figure it out - can you share the secret?? Thanks!!

Comment

• nannybernie
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Apr 2009

I just used a mask, another way to get a similar effect is use your eraser to give a different edge/shape but change the softness in the eraser, the higher the percentage the softer the edge.

sigpic

Comment

• Skeeter84
                      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by dillie1 View Post
                      Thank you so very much. I love it. Hope you get some sleep. Here it is Frigid--totally opposite of you!
                      i'm new to this do you sell your templates? if so how do you go about it?

Comment

• nannybernie
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Apr 2009

At the moment I am giving my templates/kits as freebies, I hope to have my store up and running sometime in the very near future, but will still be offering some items as freeebies, either templates, kits or embellishments. I do have a blog, where I have freebies also. http://justmystuffbynannybernie.blogspot.com/ I generally post items both here at SBM and at my blog, but some items are on my blog only. You are welcome to grab anything on the site. Am putting all my efforts into the store site at present so not doing as many kits, graphics etc at the moment, but once it is up and running I will be able to put more time back into creating kits, templates, etc. Enjoy.

sigpic

Comment

• ollie281
                          • Nov 2008

thanks nannybernie, im getting organised now to be ready to scrap in winter, its just too hot now lol

Comment

• macrylinda
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by memphisfran View Post
                            I made page of my niece's little boy, and his dog, he insisted to be called Peter!

See what you think! Thanks, I thought this was adorable. Hope it was okay I changed just a couple things to make this "right".
                            Change away MemphisFran, those little changes are what put your own signature on your layouts. Well done... gorgeous little man there, a boy and his dog, what better topic...

Comment

Working...
                            X