+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What gives???

Default What gives???

Do we need to re activate our accounts here in the forums???? I tried going to a different area to post a new thread and it told me I couldn't . Any how I will just ask it here and kill 2 questions with one post.

Does anyone know if there is a way to make journaling boxes in version 2 ? I'm not sure I can expalin what I am wanting but say you wanted to put your text inside a circle or make an odd shape to outlline a picture. In other words something that looks like it was inside the circle without being chopping or uneven in spacing. I know we can adjust the sizing of the text but sometimes the word splits whenever you try to align it. If I don't make sense then let me know because putting it into words sometimes doesn't work. Thanks for any help or suggestions

Hello DaisyDilly,

Quote Originally Posted by daisydilly View Post
    Do we need to re activate our accounts here in the forums???? I tried going to a different area to post a new thread and it told me I couldn't . Any how I will just ask it here and kill 2 questions with one post.
    There are some sections which do not allow public posting -- which section were you trying to post in?

Quote Originally Posted by daisydilly View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a way to make journaling boxes in version 2 ? I'm not sure I can expalin what I am wanting but say you wanted to put your text inside a circle or make an odd shape to outlline a picture. In other words something that looks like it was inside the circle without being chopping or uneven in spacing. I know we can adjust the sizing of the text but sometimes the word splits whenever you try to align it. If I don't make sense then let me know because putting it into words sometimes doesn't work. Thanks for any help or suggestions
    There's no feature to 'wrap' your text around an image, or to have your text contained within a circle. Is this what you mean?

Desmond.

It was in the FAQ section. I didn't realize this was restricted

And yes thats about what I meant so thank you very much for the help