+ Reply to Thread

Angry can't unlock trial version

I recnetly bought Scrapbook Max. I had to format my hard drive and when I reinstalled the trial version there is no place to put my Serial Number so that it allows me to create more than 5 pages. How do I remedy this issue?

I'm not sure I understand. If you have bought SBM, why are you trying to re-install the trial version?

Freespirit
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

You need to install the full version (the file you downloaded using the link you received when you purchased the software). Then you can enter your serial number.
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

hope you sorted this out

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Quote Originally Posted by TheFreeSpirit View Post
    I'm not sure I understand. If you have bought SBM, why are you trying to re-install the trial version?

Freespirit
    My trial version ran out because I never found out how to put my serial # in. So I reinstalled the trial version and need to know how to put the # in.

the link isn't valid anymore

When I go to the link it says the downlosd is out of date. Can you fix this for me?