• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mswizard
    Digi Sage
    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Smile View Post
    Oh Wizard I would love to meet you ..............I wish it were sooner than later. I have a daughter in Maine..........Caribou to be exact.....how far from there are you????? I got to drive in Eye's new car and it even has self changing tires and a beer fridge...........
    About 10 hours if I drive through Canada....11.5 if I take I90 But I am sure if I took a bunch of back woods roads from here I could cut about 4 hours off driving time. I'll have to talk to one of my brothers, they worked all over Maine for years and would know the quickest route.

Beer Fridge???? I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• mswizard
      Digi Sage
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Marion View Post
      I don't do new years resolutions anymore. Why deal with the guilt when I fail.
      I already "FAILED" mine
      I haven't eaten since the day before yesterday (Have an ear infection and can't eat hehe) So I guess my New Years resolution for NEXT year will be....NOT TO HAVE ONE

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
      Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Smile
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2006

There is that bad word again...FAILED........there is no such thing. You see this New Years Resolution thing ,as I see it ,has the word YEAR in it. So my simple mind just tells me that I have a year to work on what ever it is I promised myself. I guess all I want really is to feel better and if looking better comes along as a side effect than I won't complain. Like this week for an example, I have not put one chocolate bar,bag of chips or pop into this old body of mine and believe me that is a big, big plus for me. So instead of beating myself up I am going to feel good that I have accomplished something. What ever it is you want to do for yourself in this wonderful year of 2010 take it in baby steps and never use the word FAILED....( I guess that is the F word) haha.....get back up on the horse and ride .............you are worth it my friends.....xoxoxo
        sigpic....

Comment

Working...
        X