+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Who's got New Years Resolutions???

Mine is to start eating. I know, sounds weird but I forget to eat all the time and I have never eaten breakfast in my entire life. I am also going to cut down on my caffeine intake (I live off coffee)

My second resolution is to get at least 5 hours of sleep a night

So, what's YOUR resolution for 2010?????

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

OOooooo to loose more weight and see a size 14.To have good health.To be able to mix with people.To speak up for myself.To make a trp to the States with Smile.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Wink

Ohhhh Eye, great New Years Resolutions. If you are in the Atlanta, Georgia area, let me know--I am only about 1 hour away....

Well Eye, Ya know, I'm closest to ya so my house has to be your first stop!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Quote Originally Posted by mswizard View Post
    Well Eye, Ya know, I'm closest to ya so my house has to be your first stop!!!
    Well if I could get the courage to drive in big places you would be on the top of my list.But it may be a 7 day bus tour to New York.If all goes well and I can save.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I have always tried to make a resolution every year, and they fail....lol...This year I am going to try very hard....I have a few and maybe this thread would be a good encouragement to follow through with the help of my friends here...<wink>

1. To get off my butt once in awhile and walk, walk, walk...lol...Even though I walk once a day, it isn't enough to keep my legs moving...I have so much pain when I walk, but I need to overcome that in order to save them longer...Amputation does not fit into my life plans...<wink>

2. To spend more time with my boys and get their scrapbooks done...

3. Just like Wiz....to eat more....(Yup, your not the only one Liz...lol), I too, have never eaten breakfast...Maybe a couple times, and that was more like brunch...After waking up to two cups of coffee, I self cath, take my meds, do my blood pressure and blood sugar counts...I am done for the morning and do my normal routine afterwards and skip breakfast...Being a Diabetic, breakfast should be eaten...But after taking 23 pills in the morning, it is my breakfast...LOL...I know this is not healthy, and I get yelled at all the time...I just don't have an appetite when I wake up...

So those are my main three to focus on this year...<wink> besides the fact that I WANT to stay out of the hospital...LMBO!!!!!!!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!