• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

January 2010 Designer Challenge hosted by {all designers}

Happy New Year, everyone!

To start off this new decade, we're going to do something different for this first month! It's really simple and you have a lot of leeway in this challenge...

We, the Scrapbook MAX! designers, challenge you to choose ANY or ALL of the following:
    • Scrap your New Year's resolution(s).
    • Scrap a new page from any previous challenge that was a favorite of yours.
    • Scrap a page telling us - the designers - what kind of challenges you would like to see in the future. {You know we are looking for lots of ideas for this one!}

Feel free to make as many layouts as your little hearts desire! Upload your layout(s) in this thread and in the Design Team Challenges gallery. Be sure to credit!

If you make any items yourself for your layout(s), please consider sharing them in this thread.

And keep watch... a designer might offer some goodies here... and there...

Have fun!
    Last edited by knzus; 01-02-2010, 11:40 PM.
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

Layout from One of My Favorite Challenges (April 09)!!!! It was the colors, they make you Feel Happy!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
      Scrap Guru
      • Mar 2009

Had to Do This One!!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
      Hugs!!

Comment

• dillie1
        Layout Whiz
        • Aug 2009

KimmyAnn--Love your layouts. I know you can't wait to spoil, the up and coming member of your family.

My favorite challenge because it is very near and dear to my heart is the October Breast Cancer Challenge--Since the challenge my sister-in-law cancer free..

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

Great News Dillie!!!!! I Am SO HAPPY For Her and You!!!! Prayers do Get Answered!!!!
          Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
            Scrap Guru
            • Mar 2009

Here is My Ideas using Our Wonderful Friend Wolvsie's stuff!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
            Hugs!!

Comment

• bluevelvet
              Mad Scrapper
              • Apr 2007

Here is my favorite challenge by Fiona back in January of 2009. This is a really cool alpha to use...Credits are in the gallery.
              These are photos of all my kids and grandkids.
              CHRISTINA

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Hmmmm....Great ideas...and I love the layouts...
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Nov 2009

January Challenge 'New Year Resolution'

I don't have a past favorite yet as I'm new to this, but here's my New Years resolution for 2010

Comment

• bluevelvet
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Apr 2007

I would to see color challenges either for layouts or if someone wants to make a mini kit to give away...I love doing these challenges. I am not very good at picking the right color coordinations and some of you are so good at it...So it would be great to these challenges. Thx!!
                    Credits are in the gallery.
                    CHRISTINA

Comment

• dillie1
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Aug 2009

My New Year's Resolution--Don't bring my work home, leave it at the job and spend more time with my husband.

Comment

• nannybernie
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Apr 2009

Challenges

credits to Michelle McCoy. Gotta love your stuff. Any challenge is a good challenge, but a few really stood out last year and anything along similar lines would be magic. Showing people how to use sketches was a fantastic way to introduce a vast variety of different ways to arrange and present scrapping, the more I think about the last year, the better it gets.

All the best from Nanny Bernie.
                        Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

• nannybernie
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Apr 2009

My new year resolutions

I tried to make these resolutions simple, I hope I can fulfill them all. My embies and paper. including these and more here in smb file so you can enjoy them as well for personal use only, beware this is a large file so download is from 4shared, includes papers and embellies, all mine, around 130 items. Just a thanks to everyone for your inspiration and help, encouragement and support. this should download into sbm, have saved as sbm1, so can be used in both the old and new programs.

Attached Files
                          All the best from Nanny Bernie.
                          Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

I am blushing....Thanks nanny and to everyone else....If it wasn't for all of you that participate, the challenges wouldn't be fun, and might not exist...So thank you!!!!! I have wrote down all the suggestions so far for challenge ideas, and maybe we will see some in the upcoming weeks...<wink> I have many weeks to plan for...LOL...so I am sure I can fit them in somewhere...

The New Year's Resolution pages are wonderful...
                            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• knzus
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jan 2007

This is SO GREAT that you all jumped right into this!

AWESOME layouts and ideas! You have no idea how much we APPRECIATE your input!

{Even designers have "idea block" sometimes! }
                              Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Working...
                              X