• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

We are being stormed with snow

Awe Eye needs her friends to dig her out after this storm is over.Got my candles all set and ready in case our hands and feet get cold.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• MaggieMae
    Digi Sage
    • May 2006

Hope you will be safe and cozy and have plenty of food, Eye!!
    Julie

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

We have extremely cold weather here in Wisconsin, we woke up to 0 degrees this morning. Brrrr. And on top of that I have the flu

Comment

• nanwu
        Digi Sage
        • Apr 2007

how about i bottle up a little of our sunshine to keep you warm till the storms over

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
          We have extremely cold weather here in Wisconsin, we woke up to 0 degrees this morning. Brrrr. And on top of that I have the flu
          Hope you are soon feeling better.I had a cold starting Christmas day and today is the first day that I feel better.Now the storm had died away and we are getting rain.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• MaggieMae
            Digi Sage
            • May 2006

Hope you feel better soon, Marion! This is a hard time to get sick!!
            Julie

Comment

• Kazr
              Layout Whiz
              • Mar 2006

So sorry to hear you are snowed in & not feeling the best Marion,hope you feel better soon & will pray the snow will ease up.
              We have had a much cooler New Years than normal & rain but I prefer that to the awful heat & humidity,I am definately feeling it more as I get older
              hugs to you
              Karyn.

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Oh Oh did I mention rain well is back to a snow storm again.
                sigpic

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

Eye, I am sending my boys there to help shovel you out....<wink> I do hope things are ok there for you...
                  Marion, I hear ya about the cold here...I am ready to put on my insulated underwear...LOL...I hate this cold....I'd send you some soup to help you get better, but it would get cold by the time the mailman drops it off...lol....Get Well wishes are sent your way...
                  I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X