+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs down We are being stormed with snow

Awe Eye needs her friends to dig her out after this storm is over.Got my candles all set and ready in case our hands and feet get cold.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Smile

Hope you will be safe and cozy and have plenty of food, Eye!!
    Julie

We have extremely cold weather here in Wisconsin, we woke up to 0 degrees this morning. Brrrr. And on top of that I have the flu

how about i bottle up a little of our sunshine to keep you warm till the storms over

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    We have extremely cold weather here in Wisconsin, we woke up to 0 degrees this morning. Brrrr. And on top of that I have the flu
    Hope you are soon feeling better.I had a cold starting Christmas day and today is the first day that I feel better.Now the storm had died away and we are getting rain.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Hope you feel better soon, Marion! This is a hard time to get sick!!
    Julie

So sorry to hear you are snowed in & not feeling the best Marion,hope you feel better soon & will pray the snow will ease up.
    We have had a much cooler New Years than normal & rain but I prefer that to the awful heat & humidity,I am definately feeling it more as I get older
    hugs to you
    Karyn.

Oh Oh did I mention rain well is back to a snow storm again.

Eye, I am sending my boys there to help shovel you out....<wink> I do hope things are ok there for you...
    Marion, I hear ya about the cold here...I am ready to put on my insulated underwear...LOL...I hate this cold....I'd send you some soup to help you get better, but it would get cold by the time the mailman drops it off...lol....Get Well wishes are sent your way...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!