+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Default More precious than gold

Thank you for the challenge. This was just a quickie. limited colourings make this a little more challenging, which is the whole point ... stretching our creative minds.... better get back to work. I'll do another one when I get the time. Thanks again.

All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

Dillie, Val,KSD, Kimmyann, these are all great LOs! I love this kit too....Anyone know how to rmeove the one I posted on there in the wrong thread...it looks misplaced! This would be a great New Year's LO too but we have no New Year's pictures this year.

Nanny Bernie, love that too! I like the black background, I did black as well. I love the see through tag and putting the snowflakes over it. Nice job. Was the chain on there?

Here is Another.....Memphis I think it is there....I messed up a lo and I edited it, but the other one was still there....It will be OK!!! That was a Great LO, even if it was suppose to be somewhere else!!! Oopppssiieess Happen!!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Another....Having Fun with this Kit!!!! Look at Dinkie's Face!!! He Loves His Papaw!!!

I Love the Eraser!!!! Great Feature!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Default Golden Memories

Here is my contribution...my mother-in-law as a child. Thank you for the challenge AND the freebies...will utilize them quite a bit for the Golden Anniversary album I am making!

Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Default Christmas on the tamar

Thanks Steve for the challenge and the great kit. I used as much as I dared.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Wow, such great layouts everyone. Love each and everyone's crafty ideas. Thanks Dillie for your template--will sure use it. Now, I need to come up with something. Once again, great job to all!!

Default Golden moments

Probably didn't use as much as I should have but I liked it like this. Thanks Steve for the kit and Michelle for the shapes.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Default Ornament of gold

Another attempt at this challenge
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sylvia esther; 01-03-2010 at 07:22 AM.