+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Sylvia,

I love this! So gorgeous and ... I love the pics in all the frames including the bracket thing...and the words over the trees just magnificient. I thought mine looked pretty good until I saw yours! (Everyone has done a great job!...I liked the mother-n-law one a lot too...well heck they are all great....glad I don't have to pick! haha

I hope this is not offensive to you...but I had to chuckle because I thought your screen name was "GO TART" I see now it is GOT ART! LOL I thought maybe you were really a big fan of poptarts or something! HEHEHEHE... I am really tired today so excuse the silliness. Love your lo and that's a cool historical page! And that's lots of snow!

Default Golden Wedding Album

Quote Originally Posted by ladyclc View Post
    TO lemonade6363:

I love the Golden Wedding Album. May want to use that idea for a heritage album I'd like to make!
    Did you scan the photos on to your computer or did you get the negatives made to digital images? I'm wondering what the best quality will be. I'd like to just scan them, but not sure how they will turn out.
    THANKS, in advance for your input!
    Hey Lady...

Thank you!! I scanned the photos in...had to sneak them out of the house, but got her done. Scanning usually gives me a pretty good quality photo. Some of those photos were black/white...I changed them all to Sepia for this LO.
    Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Hi, I have been trying to upload my picture to the Challenge Gallery and this is the message I am getting: /home/cadams/www.scrapbookmax.com/htdocs/gallery/uploads/11523: Error creating directory (check permissions). Please notify the System Administrator. Any ideas? Thank you.

I never saw it before until Crops pointed it out. So when I had a chance to change the lettering so it wasn't all capitals, I did it.. I can't stand poptarts. LOL.
    It snows like that & more every yr. Sometimes we can't even get up there in the winter..

Thi was in reply to Memphisfans comment. It did not except her comment when I entered this.
    Last edited by Gotart; 01-05-2010 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Did not except Memphisfans comment

My second layout....
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif

GOT ART! I got it now! Too funny!

MemphisFran aka dina

Quote Originally Posted by Gotart View Post
    I never saw it before until Crops pointed it out. So when I had a chance to change the lettering so it wasn't all capitals, I did it.. I can't stand poptarts. LOL.
    It snows like that & more every yr. Sometimes we can't even get up there in the winter..

Thi was in reply to Memphisfans comment. It did not except her comment when I entered this.

This is a train ride we took in Colorado this year - wonderful, scenic and relaxing. Thank you for the gold kit!
    Last edited by PixyGirl; 01-09-2010 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Make larger pic

Here is my entry into this month's contest. I want to add the two shapes that I altered from Autistic Wonder and Sacannon with their permission. Both shapes were freebies posted by them, but I altered them a little to remove the outside edges. Thanks Russell for all the lovely gold stuff this month. I used your paper and the picture frame.

I am enjoying all the entries this month. Everyone has great ideas for using "GOLD".

Attached Images

Thanks Steve, had fun with this one.

Golden Years
    Attached Images

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&