X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Another page done with extracted image. Not done this time with Max but with photoshop - but really could have been done in Max.
    Kit: Walking in the Park by Carena's Designs - my latest new toy to play with. LOL. Not sure if will be available here - it's just such a big kit.

Anyway, hope you like it.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• terrym0391
      • Dec 2007

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• amberfarley
        • Feb 2010

?????

How does this look???Like i said I am new to this..lol
        Attached Files

Comment

• Rouxlie
          • Apr 2010

Eraser - Cutout tools

Hi All,
          I'm new to this forum and fairly new to digital scrapping.
          I'm in the process of buying Scrapbook Max. CAn anyone tell me if it also has a cutout/eraser tool whereby you can quickly remove an unwanted background and is it fairly easy to use?

Thanks so much
          Lyn

Originally posted by The Groove View Post
          Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 has a brand new eraser tool! You can read all about it in the Help File (choose Help in the Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 menu), and in the January 2010 issue of The Groove.

The creative possibilities are endless, and we want to see what YOU have come up with!

Post your layouts where you've used the eraser in the gallery, and show them off by posting a link to them in this thread. We'll choose our three favourites, and highlight them in next month's issue of The Groove!

Have fun making things disappear, and inspire yourself (and others!) to take their layouts to a whole new artistic level!

The Groove

Here's a fun layout we made, using the eraser to "cut out" the puppy so he pops out of the frame. This eraser is WAY too cool!

Comment

Working...
          X