+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

It sounds like Santa had a very busy Christmas eve this year judging by all the gifts that were received. Wolvsie, the best gift of all was good health for you this Christmas. Keep it that way in 2010.

The best part of my Christmas for me was to enjoy the grandkids playing together. My daughter-in-law just sent me 95 pictures, so I am sure I can share some new layouts in the future. Would you like to see the reindeer ears on me or my hubby???? I did find out that taking a 3 year old to church is not a very good idea unless he can lead the children's choir with his hands.

I have been following the snow in the midwest, but I am so glad Pennsylvania only had to deal with rain this time around. The rain washed away all the blizzard from the week before.

Keep sharing all the joy of Christmas. It is good to hear the stories.

Hope everyone had a super holiday. I did. We had a big meal and party at my sister's, with goodies, presents and games,on Christmas Eve. Since everyone brings a couple of their favourite dishes we had turkeyand gravy,cabbage rolls,stuffed bacon rolls, veggies and raspberry cheesecake and pies for dessert.
    It was fun seeing the little ones open their gifts from Santa and the teenagers joining in on the games with enthusiasm.
    Christmas Day was another big meal at my daughter's, with more turkey and all the fixins, salads,cranberries and pies.
    Both my sister and daughter go all out at Christmas and their homes are beautifully decorated.
    I recieved a new nightgown which I just love. My old favourite went into the dust bin the other day,it was so thin it would rip if you looked at it wrong. I also got a beautiful candle holder from my goddaughter , a new camera from my daughter, an embossing scrapbook kit, socks & undies, an amaryllis bulb, and gift certificates to my favourite places - the Spa and the hairdresser.
    The best present ,one I gave myself, even after eating all those lovely meals, I lost weight - 3 lbs.

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone and many good things for the NEW YEAR.
    MANY HUGS
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif

I just had to show you this.
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif

It is beautiful Valerie.......great gift....xoxo

Sorry I havn't been around and missed these threads, but hope everyone had a great Christmas and Good Luck in this new year!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]