+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Talking Happy Christmas it's here

It's here! Have a wonderful Christmas to all the regulars, part timers and all at SBM

Loads of love

Eng xxxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Merry Christmas to you too. Have a wonderful day!!
    CHRISTINA

Oh Merry Christmas to you as well xo.I am so excitedIn Canada we need to be peeled from the ceiling

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Ditto to you, Eye, and Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum. Tomorrow, everyone will have to sign back on and tell us what goodies Santa brought to you.

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Merry Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Feliz Natal ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Glædelig jul ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Joyeux Noël♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Fröhliche Weihnachten ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Buon Natale ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪.Meri Kirihimete!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪..

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Hope everyone had a good one, I got a pampering day to book from eldest son, a posh handbag and a money pot to smash when full from daughter, hubby went to collect my prezzie on Christmas Eve and the shop was shut (he's not happy!) so he's going tomorrow (am in suspense!) Youngest son is taking me out to choose My Mum bought me a swarovski pen which I love, I collect the crystal so this was really unusual.Lots of other bits, love being spoilt
    What did you get?
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa