• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makeyesup
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2006

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to wish everyone here and their families a Blessed and Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year. Enjoy the season of love.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Oh I love those words Merry Christmas.The same to you xo
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• MaggieMae
      Digi Sage
      • May 2006

A very Merry Christmas and Happy 2010 to everyone!!
      Julie

Comment

• Smile
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2006

I also want to say.....(now what were those words I am not suppose to say....the one's cousin Eye hates)....Happy Hollidays.....oh shoot I said it.........but what I really want to say is MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR my good friends and also to the great people who made it possible for me to meet all of you....SBM...........lOVE YOU ALL......xoxo
        Attached Files
        sigpic....

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

What elve changed this message

quote=smile;148831]i also want to say.....(now what were those words i am not suppose to say....the one's cousin eye LOVES---MERRY CHRISTMAS---oh shoot i said it.........but what i really want to say is merry christmas and happy new year my good friends and also to the great people who made it possible for me to meet all of you....sbm...........love you all......xoxo[/quote]

ELF EYE
          Last edited by eye; 12-23-2009, 12:05 PM.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Kazr
            Layout Whiz
            • Mar 2006

Wishing you & yours a wonderful Christmas & New Year.

I also want to wish the SBM team a wonderful Christmas & New Year & thank you for the wonderful version of SBM version 2... just love it to bits
            hugs Karyn.

Comment

Working...
            X