Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mollie
    • Nov 2009

Here is one more...my friend star gazing in Seoul Korea. There was an old building in the background and I took the eraser and got rid of it...

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

OMG! These layouts are wonderful...What a cute baby~love the layout, and mollie, you did an awesome job with the eraser...tanni...Love the photo's up and down on a page, sometimes that is hard to accomplish without stretching the photo...Great job ladies!!!!!

Today is the last day to get yoru layouts in for this week's challenge...I will be posting all the layouts in here tomorrow for everyone to vote on...You don't have to be a participant to vote...So send all your friends here..<wink> lol...maybe bribe them with a cake or home baked cookies...LOL...Since the New year is coming soon, I will let the voting count until Sunday...I will post the outcome on Monday! I can't wait to see who wins...
      By the way, here is a preview of my new Home Sweet Home kit...Will be available soon in the store, but thought I would offer one lucky person the chance to win it...Good luck...((HUGS))
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• nanwu
        Digi Sage
        • Apr 2007

Okay here is mine....I am nearly back in action....but just had to do this challenge to test out my new laptop....great mini kit Michelle thanks

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

I know this is Late, But I wanted to do it Anyway.....lol

[IMG][/IMG]
          Hugs!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Please Vote

I am so sorry for not posting this sooner...I had some internet issues yesterday...UGH...I do hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve!....

When I put these previews together...I never noticed I duplicated number 10 and 15...lol...So watch for that...and I apologize...Send your top 3 votes to me via PM here...and I will post the winner here on Tuesday....You have until Monday night to get all your friends here to vote...<wink> Good luck to everyone!!!!

Last edited by wolvsie35; 01-01-2010, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• memphisfran
              Mad Scrapper
              • Jul 2009

Great job EVERYONE! Tanni I love the threading you did with the frame! Excellent Idea!
              Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

• memphisfran
                Mad Scrapper
                • Jul 2009

Sadie

I know this is over but I really wanted to go ahead and do it. I am really pleased with this! I used the eraser tool so although it doesn't look like it went all the way across the page it did. I love the eraser tool and I figured out why I couldn't add a pattern to my alphabet and made my own letters! Yeah! To be continued font. Used just the Home Sweet Home Mini provided.

Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

• memphisfran
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Jul 2009

Bella Kitty

Okay, even late I had to do another one!

I've got some baby pictures for another challenge!

Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

Dina, these are just adorable...You did an awesome job...I wish I could have added them to the voting...Sorry...Thanks for joining in... ((HUGS))

Comment

• memphisfran
                      Mad Scrapper
                      • Jul 2009

Michelle, no problem I just had my time off during Winter break. I like the challenges to get my creativity going to create things even if it's not for anything but getting some pages done. I took those over Christmas so it was nice to get some pages done. I liked the kit and as you see I figured out the patterning on the letters so now I know how to make an alphabet..working on one but it was a little tedious! ; ) I'll finish it someday!
                      Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

The Votes Are In!!!!!

First off I want to thank everyone for joining in and voting...and I apologize for giving you two different times that I would announce the winner...lol...originally I said Monday...So don't get upset with me cause my brain goes blank once in awhile....LMBO!!!!! That is just me...and happens all the time...

Anywho, the votes are in!!!!! I can't believe the number of people that emailed me...WOWZERS!!!!!! It was an easy pick for 1st place...lol....Even though there wasn't a prize for 2nd place, I will tell you that there was a tie...

Ok, here is the winner....
                        with 21 votes~#11......mollie
                        Congrats!!!!!!!
                        I will be sending you the Home Sweet Home kit via PM

For second place, we had a three way tie...<wink> each one had 13 votes....Numbers 13~23~24
                        #13~ sylvia esther
                        #23~ Wickel
                        #24~ nannybernie

A congratulations is in order for all you ladies that participated...This was a fun challenge and I hope to see you all come back next Monday for the next Scrappin' Challenge....((HUGS))

Comment

• tanni
                          • Feb 2009

Congrats Mollie - fantastic page.
                          Mary S

Comment

• dillie1
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Aug 2009

Congratulations Mollie--I really loved that page!! This was a tough one for me to vote for because each of the layouts are spectacular. Thank you Michelle for the great Challenge. Looking forward to more in the coming year!!

Comment

• mollie
                              • Nov 2009

Wow, I can't believe I won. Thank you everyone who voted for me. All your layouts are great and I had a tough time deciding on who to vote for... Thanks again for all your votes and Michelle for this awesome challenge.

Comment

Working...
                              X