+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Default The Votes Are In!!!!!

First off I want to thank everyone for joining in and voting...and I apologize for giving you two different times that I would announce the winner...lol...originally I said Monday...So don't get upset with me cause my brain goes blank once in awhile....LMBO!!!!! That is just me...and happens all the time...

Anywho, the votes are in!!!!! I can't believe the number of people that emailed me...WOWZERS!!!!!! It was an easy pick for 1st place...lol....Even though there wasn't a prize for 2nd place, I will tell you that there was a tie...

Ok, here is the winner....
    with 21 votes~#11......mollie
    Congrats!!!!!!!
    I will be sending you the Home Sweet Home kit via PM

For second place, we had a three way tie...<wink> each one had 13 votes....Numbers 13~23~24
    #13~ sylvia esther
    #23~ Wickel
    #24~ nannybernie

A congratulations is in order for all you ladies that participated...This was a fun challenge and I hope to see you all come back next Monday for the next Scrappin' Challenge....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Congrats Mollie - fantastic page.
    Mary S

Congratulations Mollie--I really loved that page!! This was a tough one for me to vote for because each of the layouts are spectacular. Thank you Michelle for the great Challenge. Looking forward to more in the coming year!!

Wow, I can't believe I won. Thank you everyone who voted for me. All your layouts are great and I had a tough time deciding on who to vote for... Thanks again for all your votes and Michelle for this awesome challenge.