X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChristineG
    • Feb 2008

Update Features

Is there anywhere that the details of the newest update to v.2 are listed? I can easily see the eraser feature and figure out how to use it, but I think there are other things, too, and I'd love to try them out.
    Christine
    wife to Steve since June/91 and homeschooling mama to dd (May/94) - who is married to dsil (July/92), ds (June/98), dd (Oct/01), dd (Dec/03), dd (Oct/05), ds (March/08), ds (Oct/10), and ds (Nov/12).
  • Lorne
    Super Moderator
    • Jan 2006

New features and changes are always listed in the readme.htm file which is located in the folder where Scrapbook MAX! is installed.
    Last edited by Lorne; 12-20-2009, 07:41 PM.
    Lorne ( )
    Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Comment

• KPierce
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2007

I love those new features using A, S and P. So much easier in my opinion. I would have preferred it use measurement settings identical to what you have set in your preferences <like mine is inches> but hey I can adapt. Thank you.
      Last edited by KPierce; 12-20-2009, 04:36 PM.
      My buddy is GrannyWin.
      My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• KPierce
        Layout Whiz
        • Nov 2007

I sure hope the program is fixed soon. I forget I can't use undo and unfortunately I also forget to save before doing undo ....I have lost many a work in progress already.
        My buddy is GrannyWin.
        My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• MaggieMae
          Digi Sage
          • May 2006

Originally posted by KPierce View Post
          I sure hope the program is fixed soon. I forget I can't use undo and unfortunately I also forget to save before doing undo ....I have lost many a work in progress already.
          I lost too much, too, so I uninstalled SBM2 that had been updated and reloaded my original SBM2. It's a relief not to have to worry about it shutting down after undo!! I'm going to wait to update until everyone has said it's okay!! Just call me "chicken"!! LOL
          Julie

Comment

Working...
          X