• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KPierce
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2007

Help please...

I am trying to finalize a Lifebook project I have been working on all year to give for Christmas. I have two photos I would like to have on the final page. The beginning and the current. I have tried to extract the current photo which looks like it should be easy to me but I can't get rid of the closer inner dark edges around the hair. Does anyone have time to help me with this? I have attached a small file size of the photo. I hope it is good enough to be able to print good on a 12x12 page. I can upload the photo to 4shared if the larger file size is needed. I would appreciate any help and suggestions so very much. I have not decided on the final page if I will do overlay or emboss of the back photo. You gals/guys are so talented I would love your opinion, which do you think? I lean towards the overly because it is more visible for my parents but I am not sure I have it as good as it can be so suggestions there would be great.

overlay.jpgembossed.jpgsm-kp.jpg
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

I emailed you a copy. Hope this helps. If not, email me the original picture.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• KPierce
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2007

Thank you Granny. Perfect. 2010 my resolution is to learn how to actually use some program other than SBM since I have them for these kind of things. Then maybe I can give back some too!
      My buddy is GrannyWin.
      My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

I like the first one and place the writting from the second layout on it.Hope this helps.Also if you zoom in on photo you will be able to get rid of those black lines around the heads.Good job.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
        X