+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks for the warm Christmas wishes...I too, hope and pray that everyone has a great holiday! ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Thank you all for your stunning Christmas layouts & Smile your words were beautiful & yes we are blessed to have such wonderful friends here in SBM!
    hugs Karyn.

Another for those going through the snowfalls.I am thinking of you all,please stay safe during this trying time.It is scorching here in Oz,amazing the differences across the miles
    hugs Karyn.

Credits in gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    My dear friends: What beautiful cards you have created and I thank you for all your wonderful wishes. I have no card just a wish for a wonderful Christmas and New Year....
    I have been so lucky to have joined such a wonderful group of friends. We have shared our thoughts, our family,s , our happyness, and our sorrow's. It has taught me that we really are all the same and only want love to surround us. I enjoy looking in the gallery because your pictures and layouts show me so much more about each of you. My wish and prayer for all, this Christmas and the New Year, is good health, love and happyness...........god bless you all....Love Lois.......(Smile)
    I can't make a card either because I need a new lapy , hopefully after Christmas. I can't say anything better than Smile who says it all so beautifully so I just "ditto" all she has said.
    Hope you all have a wonderful , happy and peaceful Christmas xxxxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

FOR ALL MY WONDERFUL SBM FAMILY A BIG THANK U - WISHING YOU AND YOURS ALL THE BEST FOR THE FESTIVE SEASON - A HAPPY, SAFE & PEACEFUL NEW YEAR HUGS XOXOXO

AND A BIG BIG THANK U TO THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE FOR SHARING THEIR WONDERFUL FREEBIES - WHICH IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED XOXOX

Last edited by scrappyaggie48; 12-22-2009 at 02:14 AM.
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Merry Christmas to all my friends at SBM. You are the bestest.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole