+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Pam ~ I love military pages...Each and everyone of them, melt my heart...((HUGS to you))

Blue...Love peach..<wink> and the photo used is so lovely...
    Great layout you two...

I am going to have a hard time with this week's...UGH...lol...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Finally got mine done. My daughter helped do her page, she loves green and yellow. The background is recolored from craftyscraps Anne kit, the yellow paper used with angelwithin's mosaic shape is from craftyscraps Polkadotted Kiss kit (recolored), the floral side border and little pink and white flowers on the frame are by eye, the frame is from sylvia's free frames 2, the fan (recolored) is from bluevelvet, and the ribbon is from rosana brito (recolored).

While looking for one last thing on that page I found the red rose embies from eye and couldn't resist doing a page on my dh with them. The red rose corners and the red embie on the top right corner of the frame are by eye. The background and the glitter paper in angelwithin's rose shape are recolored from craftyscraps Oct groove challenge. I recolored a doily from bluevelvet, and used a ribbon by Deanne that I recolored. The frame is frame07 from sylvia. Whew, think I got everything credited.

Mary S

Mary...both pages turned out great!!! Love the colors in the first one, and I can feel the romance you put into the second one...pretty...is all I can say..

Ok, everyone, I need to sit back and examine these pages...<wink> The day is not over with yet (well, for me anyways...lol), so I promise to be back soon and announce the two lucky winners! Thanks to everyone who joined in this week, even through the busy season....((HUGS))

Smile

One last lo. Actually got to stay home most of yesterday and get lots of scrapping done.

background -craftyscraps Icy Blue Christmas
    paper in the frame - craftyscraps Dec freebie
    frame - sylvia
    pinecone embie and white poinsetta - eye
    ribbon - craftyscraps - Icy Blue Christmas
    photoshape - angelwithin
    Merry Christmas wordart - bluevelvet
    Mary S

Default And the Winners are!!!!

I took a little break last night from the computer, and I fell asleep...lmbo!!! so sorry everyone...I apologize....UGH...Anywho...based on creativity I finally picked two winners..It wasn't easy for me either, so I got my youngest involved...he has an artisitic mind as well...(He got that from me...lol) we actually picked the same ones...

We decided on Sylvia and Pam (lemonade) for their wonderful creativity!

Sylvia and Pam Congratulations!!!!!

You each are to email me with your choice of a FREE Template kit of mine...But must be in the recent 10 that was added to the store...I will then email you back with a link to download your choice...

Thanks to everyone who participated...and all your pages were wonderful...

I will be posting my next challenge soon...I am putting it all together...lol...

Congratulations Sylvia and Pam!! GREAT JOB!!

Congrats Ladies.

Thumbs up

Way to go ladies!!
    CHRISTINA

Default So thrilled

I just noticed you picked me for a prize! i am so thrilled and surprised, congrats to Pam as well. You ladies are all so great that i feel very honoured. Thank you all for the inspiration and friendship.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Congratulations Sylvia and Pam. Great layouts.
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif