+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marion!!!

Default Marion!!!

I sure hope you're safe and warm. Along with the other friends in the forum that live in areas that are being hit so hard by storms. I have been thinking about you all and hope you all get through this winter without any big mishaps!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

We got a ton of snow yesterday. Today is just very very cold!
    But we are ok. A lot of people had their power gone, we just have some big branches from our pine trees down due to the weight of the snow.
    Thanks for asking and caring Granny! Luv you!

Whow is that really you Granny...........If it took a storm to get you here than I am all for it..................Great weather here, just a bit of snow and rain although once night falls and it freezes it can be dangerous on the roads. I am just going to stay put and decorate the tree........maybe I will even sing...........
    Attached Images

We only got a dusting of snow, but the wind is awful! It is pretty cold too.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

I'm still picking ice off my windows...We got hit pretty hard here...inches and inches of snow...then blizzard like onditions afterwards, cold and very cold...everything turned to ice....and my feet are still thawing out from this morning...lol...Thanks for worrying about us here Grammies...Love ya!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Well, we finally got some rain!!!!! Every thing shrunk, it had been so long since the last one!

Glad you girls are ok. Just drink a lot of hot egg nog, get under a blanket, and read a good mystery.

Love ya all!

G.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store