• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Update ?

My program updated itself today and I was wondering what the changes are. I don't see any, but could be just me
  • juliescraps
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2007

It has been awhile since mine has updated. The version I have now is v2.0.2.0

Comment

• MarthaT
      Mad Scrapper
      • Jan 2009

Mine did too, didn't really notice any changes
      Be Happy

Comment

• knzus
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2007

are you sure it updated? or maybe did it just check for updates? mine does that every few times i open the program... checks for updates that is. supposed to be an update coming out real soon... you'll know when it does
        Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• Desmond
          Resident Geek
          • Jan 2006

Hello Everyone,

Version 2.0.2.0 was released on October 19, 2009. To my knowledge we have not released any further updates yet, but we will be shortly! So stay tuned to these forums.

For your info, 2.0.2.0 had the following minor fixes:
          1. Fixed a layer redraw bug when using Edit > Cut.
          2. Made it attempt to correct the flipped image bug when loading old projects.

Regards,
          Desmond.
          |

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

Ok, I know now why it updated, remember I mentioned that my virus scan kept telling me I had a virus in SBM? I had to uninstall and reinstall the original download, so it updated itself after that.

Comment

Working...
            X