• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brodes
    • Jan 2008

scrapbook max 1.0 to 2.0

Hi,

I was just wondering how you can access embellishments and kits etc that have been loaded into scrapbook max 1.0 one you've got scrapbook max 2.0? I tried using the browse feature when trying to choose a background image but when I tried looking in the scrapbook max folders it wouldn't let me. Some of the stuff like templates transferred automatically but I have added a lot of stuff (like the freebies from challenges etc and they don't seem to transfer).

Thanks
    Jenny
  • Desmond
    Resident Geek
    • Jan 2006

Hello,

You'll need to log in as an administrator, but you can locate your gallery files by going to My Computer, double-clicking on your C: drive, then on Program Files, and then Scrapbook MAX!. Once in there, you'll see 'Gallery'. That's where your images are.

Desmond.
    |

Comment

• polarbear0501
      • Feb 2008

Okay. So how do you get the "stuff" from 1.0 in to 2.0? Tell me we do not have to bring it in one at a time from the files.

Comment

• Karin
        • Jan 2006

Hello!

If you have version 1.0 and 2.0 on your system, by default, anything that is "visible" in version 1.0 (kits/templates, projects) is visible in version 2.0.

If it isn't, please go to Edit> Preferences in the Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 menu. Click on "Content", and from there, select whatever you would like to see/work with from your other versions.

Hope that helps!

Karin

Comment

Working...
        X