+ Reply to Thread

Default Mod Circle Paper

This is my first time sharing a goodie with everyone! I made this paper using GIMP with my teenage daughter's excellent instructions. I hope you like it.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ChristineG; 12-07-2009 at 02:14 PM.
    Christine
    wife to Steve since June/91 and homeschooling mama to dd (May/94) - who is married to dsil (July/92), ds (June/98), dd (Oct/01), dd (Dec/03), dd (Oct/05), ds (March/08), ds (Oct/10), and ds (Nov/12).

well done and thank you for sharing with us

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

wow this is nice.Thank you.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Top job, you have done so well. I am using it now, thank you for sharing with us.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Default Nice

Very Nice, will be able to use this certainly, well done for a first effort. Glad the instructions worked... have a good day and thanks for the sharing.
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

Thanks for the kind welcomes.....made my day! my grouchy old cat likes things her way..period...she is one of a kind (we all say that dont we?!) actually we are tied at the hip so even look a bit alike, being a bit portly....i had my last "tied at the hip" friend till he was 18 yrs. old...bluepoint siamese...jees i loved that cat..i still see him around and its been 20 yrs since he walked through the veil. i will see if i can get some pix on soon...of dogs too...got some awesome photos...just have to figure it out how to put them on...i am old but not stupid so who knows, maybe even today!!!!! had the dogs since they were wee little puppies, so they are still my babies...