+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Scrappin' Challenge 5 ~ Hosted by Tina

I have been running late today, had some doctor visits and tests to do...I apologize...This week's challenge will be hosted by Manatee25, AKA...Tina...
    I can't wait to see what she has in store for us...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

OIY! I am running behind on LIFE! LOL. So here is the challenge!

VINTAGE Christmas goodies recipe book!

1. Choose your favorite holiday recipe! (You know... the ONE recipe that makes it the holidays for you!)

2. Scrap the recipe in a 4x6 format. -this is a SMALL format so it may be hard for some of us scrappers to keep it simple, but hey... they don't call it a CHALLENGE for 'nuttin!

3. Upload your recipe page to the gallery then give us a link here in this thread so we can all enjoy!

By the end of the week we should have a fun collection of holiday recipes that can easily be printed anywhere and made into a great gift or keepsake!

RULES-
    Use only items YOU have created OR items from the freebies section here at SBM. You may also use any goodies that are shared in this thread! (so if you make something fun PLEASE SHARE!)

Try to stick with the color scheme I have given you below! Here is a cute vintage picture for some inspiration!

Tip- since we are going for a vintage feel why not SCAN IN the ORIGINAL recipe card (with all the stains and tears and vintage goodness - only if it is available in that format of course!)

have fun! I will be back later with some goodies to share and a recipe of my own to share!! HAVE FUN!
    Attached Images
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

Here are a few goodies I whipped up! Hope to see some tasty recipes SOON!!! I hope to have mine up tomorrow!
    Attached Images

My SBM store

Cool Great Challenge!

Hi Tina

Cool challenge, I'm definitely up for this one!

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

OK- What's going on here!!! Is it like 2 weeks before Christmas or something!!! SHEESH! lol. I am going to tell myself that it is just the craziness of the holidays keeping you all away from my challenge and not that it stinks! hehe! I know I myself am having a rough time finding 2 seconds to sit down at the computer and play! There is just SO MUCH going on this time of year!!! Well I hope you are having fun doing what ever it is you are doing, and I will also hope that you will get a few seconds to squeeze out a recipe to share with us this week!

My SBM store

Default Chocolate Barnies

Here's my layout, this is my own recipe for Chocolate Brownies, but my boys named them Barnies when they were kids and the name stuck!

Enjoy!

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

Default Dillie's Peanut Butter Blossoms

This begins my Christmas Baking each year. The kids can also help by putting the chocolate kisses in each cookie.

Last edited by dillie1; 12-09-2009 at 04:07 AM.

FS

Your recipe looks delicious--I will definitely try the recipe--I love Chocolate. Great Job!

Cool

Likewise, I can't wait to try yours! Nice job with the layout, it has a lovely vintage feel.

Looks like we get the 'early bird' prize with this one.

Blessings - FS xx

ps, loving the curled corners, hadn't thought of using them that way.

Default Chocolate Barnies again!

I've uploaded these again as I realised the page wasn't quite 6 inches. This one is right and anyone this is the proper .jpg file.

Blessings - FS xx
    Attached Images