+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

If anyone sees one of these while out shopping, I would be obliged if you could let me have the name of the store and you never know, I might strike lucky!!!

Whow Mary I wish I were somewhere warm at the moment. Snow is beautiful but after a day or two it really gets to you. What part of Flordia are you going to be visiting? I sure hope you have a wonderful time and let us know what Christmas is like there.............xoxo

Lucky you! and good thing you picked Florida. We had 15 inches of snow last night and may get more, with blizzard conditions. We even had thunder and lightning at the same time it snowed. My pinetrees lost some huge branches from the weight of the snow.
    Have fun!

Enjoy your holidays Mary & be safe, look forward to seeing your pics when you return hugs Karyn.

Wow, I've only been to about 20 states!!! Do have a wonderful time, Mary. I wish I could meet you!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store