X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ronnalouise
    • Apr 2008

What's included with v2.0?

Surely to goodness someone there must know the answer to my question.
    Does scrapbook maxi 2. come with templates or is it just a updated software.
    I have the expansion kit that works fine but there is no other templates besides.
    PLEASE, PLEASE ANSWER. Thanks for ANY help.
  • calebisaiah
    • Apr 2006

silly

from what i read it comes with over 400 pre loaded. i been tring to get help with my 1.0 upgrade since oct. good luck!

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

It comes with the "Life is Beautiful" pack.

Comment

• MrsPeel
        • Feb 2009

are you sure your emails are getting through to the right person?

because I needed help in the beginning and got help within 24 hours, and I have had many problems because I'm on a Mac not a PC....

Gracie was more than helpful, and all the people in the forums too....

For instance: this isn't the place in the forums which I would be posting a problem, more like in help and feedback or something like that....
        maybe your emails are also getting through to the wrong place?

I bought SBM V2 and I didnt realize the extension pack (all the layouts and hundreds and hundreds of embelishments, backgrounds, alphas, etc) was a separate donwload, but it is in the email they sent you with the program.
        There are 2 downloads: one is the actual program, the other the Life is Beautiful pack...are you sure you downloaded AND installed it?
        yopu also have to install, which is very simple, the screen will do it for you, but you gotta click once it downloaded and install...then everything will be in your program...

Hope it helps, but, as I said: they aren't of not giving people attention.....
        I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Comment

• Desmond
          Resident Geek
          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by ronnalouise View Post
          Surely to goodness someone there must know the answer to my question.
          Does scrapbook maxi 2. come with templates or is it just a updated software.
          I have the expansion kit that works fine but there is no other templates besides.
          PLEASE, PLEASE ANSWER. Thanks for ANY help.
          Hello Ronnalouise,

I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the communication you received from us. I see correspondance between you and gracie beginning on Dec 3 with a message that you submitted through our web contact form. It looks like gracie responded December 4. Our office is closed on saturday/sunday (Dec 5/6). Correspondance resumed on Dec 7.

If you still have any questions or concerns, please feel free to post them here, or to contact us directly:

Please note that our normal office hours are 9:00am - 5:00pm CST, M-F. We are not open weekends.

Regards,
          Desmond.
          |

Comment

• ronnalouise
            • Apr 2008

Thanks for everyone's help. Much appreciated

In case anyone else has the same question, scrapbook Maxi 2 comes with Autumn leaves and Crafty Corners. The Life is Beautiful is an extra free download with templates etc. Perhaps you could mention that on your website.
            As it was not clear. Thanks for responding. I really like the program and am happy with the customer service although it did take a bit of time.
            Hope the other lady gets results.

Comment

Working...
            X