X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LSignal
    • Jul 2007

I'm very happy with the upgrade.

I just got got the upgrade. The new text manipulation is wonderful!! Since I had tons of shapes, etc, all I had to do was copy the files and add them. It seems to be working fine.
    Linda
    My buddies are twpclerk & moonlightpearl
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

I also like it.........

Comment

• dillie1
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2009

I love the upgrade. I started with SBM 1 in August--I really liked it and a few weeks later, upgrade to SBM 2--I LOVE IT!!

Comment

• Lorne
        Super Moderator
        • Jan 2006

Thanks everyone, it's nice to hear that you're liking version 2.
        Lorne ( )
        Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

Lovin it! Just had one glitch for the first time a few days ago. My virus scan kept telling me I had a virus and a trojan and it pointed to SBM. I uninstalled restarted the computer shut down the virus scan and then reinstalled. Haven't had the problem since. Could be a virus program problem (Avast). It had just updated itself. (My son had the same message from Avast, but with a different program.) It seems to have straightened itself out and I haven't had a problem since. So I am not sure where the problem was. Just very weird.

Comment

• MaggieMae
            Digi Sage
            • May 2006

In another thread I listed all the things I missed when I had to go back to V.1 temporarily! I was so glad to get back to V.2 after Desmond and Lorne explained how to fix the problem. V.2 is really such a huge step up - as the glitches get fixed we are going to have the best program around for sure!!!
            Julie

Comment

Working...
            X