+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Help - my pages not publishing!!!!!!

STRESS STRESS: It is not letting me publish my pages - program not responding was working o.k. last night - WHAT DO I DO????? I am using Version 2.0
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Hmmm = I'm not very good at this tech stuff - maybe a computer restart??
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I've had some strange things happen, too, like the program just locks up and I can't click okay or anything. V.2 seems to be awfully sensitive and cranky sometimes!
    Julie

Unhappy Help!

Now my layouts won't publish!! I check the tasks and it says that SBM2 is not responding! I've rebooted and tried several times. It just keeps happening! This is a serious problem!!
    Julie

I had to uninstall and reinstall recently when my virusscan would keep telling me I had a virus in SBM. I got it to work again after turning of my virus scan (Avast) and uninstalling and reinstalling. Strange things happening.

Unhappy

Thanks, Marion. I'm afraid this version of SBM is very trouble-prone. All of the years of using V.1 and no problems at all! I'm going to uninstall and reinstall - I think I'm going to lose my unpublished layouts!
    Julie

I don't think you will lose your unpublished layouts, they will still be in your projects. So don't worry Julie

Unhappy

I just uninstalled and reinstalled SBM2 and it still won't publish. The task manager said it is not responding. Ugh! Now what, I wonder?!!! Hope Lorne has suggestions tomorrow. In the meantime, I may go back to trusty old SBM1.
    Julie

Unhappy

I just used SBM V1 and it published just fine! The problem must be in V.2. If there's a glitch or a bug, I'm sure to have it! I still have the font problem! LOL
    Julie

Hello Everyone,

We're expecting to release an updated version of Scrapbook MAX 2.0 to fix a variety of reported issues -- without commitment I expect this to be released either this week or next.

In the mean time, should you experience issues, please uninstall, turn off your computer, and then reinstall.

Post back here if you continue to experience issues! 2.0 was a complete redesign from the ground up -- while we've worked hard to 'do everything right', there bound to be issues (That we'll of course work hard to fix!).

Regards,
    Desmond.