+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Default Lilac Christmas

Another entry in this fun contest!

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

My Friend's new Puppy..

Thanks Wendy for this challenge and SylviaEsther for the Christmas frame.

I only have buttons for embellishments, photo and paper scraps how to do you select background image. I saved this and it said it imported but I can't find it either!

I found out how to do this but I can't find that folder anywhere! Even tried to resave it and it says it's there in the folder I put my stuff...but I can't find it through explorer or through SBM. GRRR!

Backgrounds are found by going to Page> Settings. On the Background tab, choose Select Background Image - this will take you to where you will find the backgrounds.

Dillie

Thumbs up

WooHoo!!! I was one of the ones that got picked for free SBM2.0 and since I already got it I got to pick one of the expansion kits...This is just so awesome thank you so much!!!! I feel so honored!!
    CHRISTINA

Thank you so much for choosing me as a winner, I just can't believe it! Everyone's layouts and entries were so good. I am so happy that i found this great site and program, my life is fuller and the people and friendships warm your heart.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.