+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    Wow, she is rockin!!!!!!! What a cutie she is, and she grew right before our eyes...her hair is getting so long too...You tell her from Auntie Shell, that I am so so proud of her!!!!!! then lay on a big hug, and kisses all over...LOL...I am so happy for her, I could cry!
    LOL...I love her hair but half..well MOST of the time she looks like a raggamuffin because she has sensory issues and 'washes' her hair in everything she gets in her hands..including food, elmers glue, mud, dirt, candy, you name it!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Oh that is wonderful Em, you go girl!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Oh Emily is beautiful.She sure has grown.These are the cute stages of how precious she is.Wow she is doing so well at it and I bet you are just beaming.I know I am.Give her a hug from Auntie Eye xo xo.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

She is such a sweetie I wish I could give her a BIGG!! hug, so please give her one from me.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

WOW- Em look how she has grown!!
    Just look at her go! FANTASTIC!
    Thanks for sharing the photo's, they truly are special.

Hugs to you both!
    And I agree with Jazzy - a little video of her shaking her booty would be toooo CUTE to see

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

She brings so much joy and pleasure, even to those of us who can only follow her life in pictures x
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa