• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

December Designer Challenge hosted by Michelle McCoy {wolvsie35}

Our December Designer Challenge is hosted by our awesomely talented Michelle McCoy {wolvsie35}

Have fun, everyone!!

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Thank you Diana!!!! You are so sweet...((HUGS))

This month we are going to try something new....YUPPERZ!!!!!! We are going to have an ALPHABET FRENZY!!!! I am going to TRY and teach you how to make your alphabets...A word of warning, I don't think I am a good teacher or tutorial writer...So keep this in mind and ask any questions if you don't understand my instructions...OK? Ask anybody, I don't bite or get mad...lol...
    This will be fun.. *gulp* hehe...Just kidding...It's really easy once you get the hang of it...

I have included instructions below...Just download the instruction zip file...

To make this easier (and it is not mentoned in the instructions...I forgot)...Open a new scrapbook and make your working area 3x3...Alpha's don't have to be huge...LOL...Plus this will keep the file size down so you can zip up your alphabet for others to have....

There are many programs out there for FREE, in zipping files...Just google it...(and this is only an option if you want to give yours away)...Just remember the max size for a zip file is 5mb...K? Open a new scrapbook page and go into page settings and change the size to 3x3..and you should be fine....

I have included the alphabet I made...Hope you all like it...

There will be a drawing every week...only ones that make an alpha will be eligible for the prize...One person will be picked randomly... I will be handing out a HUGE surprise...If you don't want to place the zip file here, you need to show at least 5 of your letters to be entered...

I can't wait to see what you all come up with...((HUGS)) Now go make us an alphabet...<wink>
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

This sounds like lots of fun!!! Hope I can join in on this one. I miss the challenges and would love to do this one with you!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Manatee25
        Layout Whiz
        • Mar 2007

WOWZA! What a challenge! Good thing we have all month! I am going to get working on mine! Maybe I will make it match with the challenge I get to do next week!!!! Love the CHALLENGE girl!
        Don't procrastinate being happy!
        And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
        Orange Blossom- new release
        sigpic
        My SBM store

Comment

• tanni
          • Feb 2009

What a fun challenge - and much easier than I was thinking it would be. LOL And your tutorial was very easy to understand and follow.

I used one of your papers from the Just Like Me kit that your son was so nice to draw lots of names for Thanks for letting me use it
          Attached Files
          Mary S

Comment

• nanwu
            Digi Sage
            • Apr 2007

this alpha was made using the font curly wurly from dafont and a freebie paper that wolvsie shared with us in an earlier challenge (August challenge I think) I will try and do the lower case letters and numbers if I get a chance
            Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• nanwu
              Digi Sage
              • Apr 2007

okay so here is the lower case letters
              Attached Files

Comment

• mollie
                • Nov 2009

Awesome job on the alphabets Tanni and Nanwu--Love 'em!!
                Last edited by mollie; 12-01-2009, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• dillie1
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Aug 2009

Wow--just checking in to see what the excitement is all about. Now I see-- Can't wait to get started on this one. Thanks Michelle for the Tutorial and another great Challenge!! Love the Alphabet kits Tanni and Nanwu--great job!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

Ok you girls work fast...LOL...I go get my coffee and come back and see posts allready with alphas made...I am impressed, and tickled pink!!!!!!! I am so glad my tutorial was easy enough...I had to use photo's with my instructions, because I am a visual lady...<wink> I love your alpha tanni, and nanwu, awesome font!!! It would go with my whimsical stuff...

Here is a note...You might want to make a new folder titled December Alpha or something...I think we are going to have many to put in it at this rate...LOL....<wink> I love alphas, and who can't use 'em? hehe
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Jan 2008

OK you guys I can't work as fast as you! I'm over half way through one though so I shall probably pop in tomorrow with it. Awesome work so far!

Blessings - FS xx
                      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                      I walk on a trail of song
                      And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

Cowabanga!!! I love alphas!!! This is going to be fun. I'm really going to try this one out.

Thanks, Wolvsie, you're the best!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• twpclerk
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Feb 2008

Here is my contribution, this was really easy, am wanting to try with adding the embies next! Thanks Michelle for a fun challenge. I used the font MISTEREARL BT and the paper was from the Patterns Vol 1 folder (256px-0008).
                          Attached Files
                          Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                          *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                          Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                          OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• dillie1
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Aug 2009

Your alphas are beautiful. Love the colors. Awesome!!

Comment

• nanwu
                              Digi Sage
                              • Apr 2007

here is another one, I used the papers from sbm. I had to split the alpha into two zip folders as it was just a little large in one to upload here...also instead of a lower case alpha i did a numerical one
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X