• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheFreeSpirit
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2008

Alpha 3

Hi

Just a simple textured alpha, using The Gingerbread House font.

Thanks to everyone for all the beautiful alphas.

Blessings - FS xx
    Attached Files
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• KPierce
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2007

I am having problems and not sure why. I have picked a font. I made my SBM page 3x3. I am trying to use a photograph as my background image for the font but it is not sharp. It looks too pixelated and I am not sure why it would look this way. So I tried a piece of paper and it still does not turn out as expected. How do you know what portion of a piece of paper will be used in the letter?
      My buddy is GrannyWin.
      My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• makeyesup
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2006

Didn't have a lot of time so just made a couple simple alphas with papers that I made previously. One is just the upper with the AlphaWood font and the other is both upper and lower plus with Jokerman font.

Had to zip up the files so that I could upload them.
        Attached Files

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• ValerieElaine
          Digi Sage
          • Aug 2008

I used a weave paper and flowers from SBM.
          Attached Files

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• dillie1
            Layout Whiz
            • Aug 2009

I love Alpha

Font--KingsXanderOutline
            Attached Files

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by KPierce View Post
              I am having problems and not sure why. I have picked a font. I made my SBM page 3x3. I am trying to use a photograph as my background image for the font but it is not sharp. It looks too pixelated and I am not sure why it would look this way. So I tried a piece of paper and it still does not turn out as expected. How do you know what portion of a piece of paper will be used in the letter?
              Sweetie, did you try doing what I mentioned in my instructions for number 4? You can resize your pattern in your letter...If you tried that already, please PM me and let me know what you tried and I can help...k?

I am loving all these alphabet creations you are coming up with..and as soon as I am done babbling, I will go download them....lol...I was running late due to some tests I needed done...(Yup, more issues I am dealing with..lol) But anyways, I need to call off a winner...and early this morning before Brandon had to go to school, he picked us a name...and the name is...Dum da dum....Um...Can't read my handwriting...lol...
              IT IS....DILLIE1....CONGRATULATIONS....HERE IS THE KIT YOU HAVE WON!

This kit is a huge and pretty one....Almost 80mb of goodies!!!!!! I sent you a PM...I hope you like it....

For the rest of you that participated, please don't give up....You have one more week to have a chance at winning this kit...For every alpha you make, your name will go into the drawing as like last week...Then come the following week, we will have a different challenge and a new prize!!!!!! and for right now I am leaving that a surprise...hehe... Thanks for all your support in my challenges here at MAX...Love all the work you put into making stuff...Good luck everyone...BRING ON THE ALPPHABETS!!!!
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• dillie1
                Layout Whiz
                • Aug 2009

Wow, Michelle thank you! I never thought alphabets would get me a pretty kit like this one. When I was small and learning my alphabets I hated it. I can remember my mom had such a time with me. Now I can show her that I learned my alphabets--I need to do an extra special layout just for her with this kit . Thank you for such a great challenge and I will submit more alpha. Thanks.

Comment

• Gotart
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Nov 2006

I made my font but I just can't figure how to get it small enough to put into a zip file. I try but it always says too large.. Any ideas? I would like to post it for everyone since I spent so much time on it... I could post as a template but not sure.
                  What do you guys think?

sigpic

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

Gotart, what was the dpi you made them in? Making these letters at 3x3, shouldn't be that big of a file... You could try as a template, but most likely it would be just as big...Unless you export them checking the optimize embellishment box...That shrinks the size as well...Let me know, and I will try to figure something out for you...k/ ((HUGS))

and dillie1, you are so welcome!!!!!!!

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Jan 2008

Making these letters at 3x3, shouldn't be that big of a file
                      Michelle, mine were massive, I had to resize them. Then I wondered, are we talking 3 inches (as I thought) or 3 cm?

Great challenge Michelle and many congratulations to Dillie1! What a fabulous prize.

Blessings - FS xx
                      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

It might help resizing the paper you are using before hand...Some of the papers that we find are huge in MB....I have never had that issue with the ones I have done...
                        FS....I meant 3 inches...lol...You are too funny....

Comment

• mollie
                          • Nov 2009

Dillie here is where I meant to say congratulations. So Congrats again

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

Ok I know everyone is busy with the holidays coming and all, but no one is going to win this week if this keeps up...I had to wipe off the dust to this thread just to get in here...lol...
                            So let's see some alpha's...EH? ((HUGS))

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Jan 2008

Ooops sorry! Been busy digging out recipes for Tina! Will try to pop something in tomorrow.

Blessings - FS xx

Comment

• dillie1
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Aug 2009

Here is a set of Alpha--I know I don't qualify but I love the Alphabets and already had these made....

Thanks again Michelle for the beautiful kit.

Font --KingsWhizBang
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X