+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Arrow December Designer Challenge hosted by Michelle McCoy {wolvsie35}

Our December Designer Challenge is hosted by our awesomely talented Michelle McCoy {wolvsie35}

Have fun, everyone!!

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Thank you Diana!!!! You are so sweet...((HUGS))

This month we are going to try something new....YUPPERZ!!!!!! We are going to have an ALPHABET FRENZY!!!! I am going to TRY and teach you how to make your alphabets...A word of warning, I don't think I am a good teacher or tutorial writer...So keep this in mind and ask any questions if you don't understand my instructions...OK? Ask anybody, I don't bite or get mad...lol...
    This will be fun.. *gulp* hehe...Just kidding...It's really easy once you get the hang of it...

I have included instructions below...Just download the instruction zip file...

To make this easier (and it is not mentoned in the instructions...I forgot)...Open a new scrapbook and make your working area 3x3...Alpha's don't have to be huge...LOL...Plus this will keep the file size down so you can zip up your alphabet for others to have....

There are many programs out there for FREE, in zipping files...Just google it...(and this is only an option if you want to give yours away)...Just remember the max size for a zip file is 5mb...K? Open a new scrapbook page and go into page settings and change the size to 3x3..and you should be fine....

I have included the alphabet I made...Hope you all like it...

There will be a drawing every week...only ones that make an alpha will be eligible for the prize...One person will be picked randomly... I will be handing out a HUGE surprise...If you don't want to place the zip file here, you need to show at least 5 of your letters to be entered...

I can't wait to see what you all come up with...((HUGS)) Now go make us an alphabet...<wink>
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

This sounds like lots of fun!!! Hope I can join in on this one. I miss the challenges and would love to do this one with you!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

WOWZA! What a challenge! Good thing we have all month! I am going to get working on mine! Maybe I will make it match with the challenge I get to do next week!!!! Love the CHALLENGE girl!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

What a fun challenge - and much easier than I was thinking it would be. LOL And your tutorial was very easy to understand and follow.

I used one of your papers from the Just Like Me kit that your son was so nice to draw lots of names for Thanks for letting me use it
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

this alpha was made using the font curly wurly from dafont and a freebie paper that wolvsie shared with us in an earlier challenge (August challenge I think) I will try and do the lower case letters and numbers if I get a chance
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

okay so here is the lower case letters
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Red face help with alphabets

Michelle,

I posted this to the wrong theread....

but I was trying to do an alphabet and it does not give me the option of picking the pattern. Any idea???? I know it's too late for the challenge but I wanted to learn how to do them. Sorry this is in the wrong thread.

Thanks!
    Last edited by memphisfran; 01-02-2010 at 12:58 AM. Reason: posted to wrong thread

Cowabanga!!! I love alphas!!! This is going to be fun. I'm really going to try this one out.

Thanks, Wolvsie, you're the best!!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Here is my contribution, this was really easy, am wanting to try with adding the embies next! Thanks Michelle for a fun challenge. I used the font MISTEREARL BT and the paper was from the Patterns Vol 1 folder (256px-0008).
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete