+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

What a surprise - thank you! It is a beautiful kit!!

Here's my page for this week. I used: Background-Yellow Weave by The Free Spirit for Weekly Challenge 4; Alpha-Basket alpha by for Dec. Designers Challenge; blue paper-craftyscraps for Apr. Challenge wk 1; Photo shape-Oct 09 Groove Challenge; Felt hears and Stitching- Oct Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge; and Staples and lace with bluckle- May Challenge Tutti mini kit

[IMG][/IMG]

Can you post a link to your icy blue Christmas? I could not find it at the store. Thanks.

Default Sisters

I have used omajo's alphabet (thank you), the papers, shapes and embies from Crafty Scraps Challenges (thank you). The frame from sylvia esther (me). Loved this challenge.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Great job. Love the picture. Love how you tied everything together.

Mom loved taking pictures. She dressed my brother and sister up New Year's Eve to take this.

Items used:
    ribbon - makeyesup- scrapin 4
    radiant star - Free spirit
    papers for shapes- scrappin 4 challenge
    gold paper and snow overlay- Wendy - Groove dec2009 challenge
    Newyearsbear alpha- Tanni

Thank you everyone for the items.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

I accept with information:
    To make this easier (and it is not mentoned in the instructions...I forgot)...Open a new scrapbook and make your working area 3x3...Alpha's don't have to be huge...LOL...Plus this will keep the file size down so you can zip up your alphabet for others to have....

There are many programs out there for FREE, in zipping files...Just google it...(and this is only an option if you want to give yours away)...Just remember the max size for a zip file is 5mb...K? Open a new scrapbook page and go into page settings and change the size to 3x3..and you should be fine....

Here is my layout. These are my beautiful babies. I used the Paws Prints by Dillie1 and a mini kit called Pretty Preppy by Pickngrin. Thank you so much for this great kit...I just love the Paws they are so cute!!!

CHRISTINA

Our Fur Babies. (Looks Like BlueVelvet and I had about the same idea going)

Thank you to BlueVelvet for the beautiful Needlepoint Alpha; Pickngrin--frames and doilies, red ribbons from Strawberry-n-cream--add on kit in June Challenge; and Michelle for your Background and brown tie from November Scrappin Challenge 1. A big THANK YOU for making this a great challenge. Everyone Great Job!!

Its really nice to see your alphas at work! lol thanks dillie1. Yes we did have the same idea...I saw those paw prints and had to use them...gotta love them furbabies!!!
    CHRISTINA

Default Just a little scratch

1. Alphabet by dillie1
    2. Background paper from Carena's Challenge "Sweetie Kit"
    3. Paper scrap and embies from Crafty Scraps wk 2 challenge
    4. Frames and laces from Angelwithin's Rose Pearl kit
    Thank you to all for your generosity.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.