+ Reply to Thread

Question Help Please with importing a kit I bought

Hey guys,

Not sure where I should post this so I thought I would try here. I am just getting into digital scrapbooking again. I bought a Zoo kit from Faithsisters.com and I am wanting to some how import it into SBM. I followed a previous post's instructions by opening the file where I have the items stored - and dragged and drooped the items onto my page, but nothing happened. And when I went into the files through embellishments and paper scraps and browsed in my files and once I opened up the folder nothing appeared. Not sure why that happened as I can see the files when I open them directly. They are png and jpeg files. I am probably doing something wrong, I just do not know what. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Katherine

I am an old user who just came back. I cannot figure out where all the templates are that I bought with the Scrapbook 2 version. I am going crazy. There are only a few that downloaded. When I go into the "get more templates" the only choices I have are to pay for templates! I'm frustrated

Hi Jill!

When you purchase Scrapbook MAX! 2.0, your post-purchase email will contain a link a to download the software, and then another link to download the Life Is Beautiful expansion pack. Be sure to download and install the Life Is Beautiful pack to get extra templates and kits.

Karin

Hi Katherine

Usually when I'm using a kit not purchased from the Max store - I simply add elements via add element and browse your computer to the place where you kit is stored and open them into your program that way. I know others do the drop method also. I do the same for the papers also.

Hope this helps.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter