• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by mswizard View Post
    I just looked at your slide show...I SOOOOOOO want that snowman night light oh and that moose on your sink and the.....hehehehe...just send it all!!! Love your tree, Actually gave me an idea for the year after next
    Your too funny GF!!!!!! here is what we do, we exchange decorations for a year...then we don't hahve to buy all new ones...LOL...I am the same as you...My tree has to be different every year...Maybe that should be our next theme next year since no one wanted a gift exchange this year (very disappointed)....I think it would be cool...Doesn't cost us nothing except for shipping...hehe...Ok, maybe we should just have an ornament exchnage instead...Now that is a good idea...huh? You are so smart Liz...

I LOVE YOUR TREE!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I got the snowman night light at Fleet Farm...They have a whole bunch of different ones...Cool thing is, which is hard to see in the picture, is when it is plugged in...It works like a snow globe only with glitter...(like a lava lamp)...Very cool and sparkley!!!!!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• nanwu
      Digi Sage
      • Apr 2007

wish i could get in the Christmas spirit.....it's always been my favourite time of the year...but this year it's just not happening for me.....my tree is in storage because we couldn't fit the boxes in our little apartment (and we can't take anything out of storage without taking everything)....I haven't even started baking...just can't seem to get in the mood. No shopping done nothing...haven't even been to look at the myers windows yet....I did enjoy looking at your slide show though gorgeous

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2007

WEll, I tried to take some "nighttime" pics but without a tripod, they just didn't come out. But I DID get one good one of the kids decorating the tree with their toys. I do this to keep my antique ornaments safe! LOL! Plus it's always changing as they take them down to play with and then return them somewhere else. Here's a layout of it.

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• mswizard
          Digi Sage
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Smile View Post
          Oh Wiz yours is also beautiful..............I wish you lived near to help me decorate mine....xoxo
          Lois, I don't think you realize just how close we DO LIVE HEHEHE... I am about 40 miles from the border..so if ya live near eye...I could be there in about 3 hours!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
          Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Smile
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2006

Lois, I don't think you realize just how close we DO LIVE HEHEHE... I am about 40 miles from the border..so if ya live near eye...I could be there in about 3 hours!
            Oh my lord Wiz I had no idea you lived that close...........I have a daughter in Maine..............all this time and I thought you lived in Scrapville.........
            sigpic....

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
              WEll, I tried to take some "nighttime" pics but without a tripod, they just didn't come out. But I DID get one good one of the kids decorating the tree with their toys. I do this to keep my antique ornaments safe! LOL! Plus it's always changing as they take them down to play with and then return them somewhere else. Here's a layout of it.

Whow Hope that is sooo beautiful. I could never take a picture and have it turn out that great and what a beautiful tree......xoxoxo
              sigpic....

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

I agree...Love how the photo turned out...what a beautiful Christmas Card this layout would make!!!!!!

nanwu, I am so sorry for what you are going through...I wish I lived closer...I would help burst your spirits...Love ya!

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Smile View Post
                  Whow Hope that is sooo beautiful. I could never take a picture and have it turn out that great and what a beautiful tree......xoxoxo
                  wow what a beautiful tree and that photo is priceless.
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

not quite done yet but I like it....Decided to do teal blue and hot pink this year....Mark is getting upset with my having to buy all new ornaments and lights every year....I can't WAIT to hear what he has to say when I tell him what i have planned for NEXT year!
                    Hey whiz what a stunning tree.Come and do mine.Yes loie and I live very close in the same town.You do not live that far either.
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Here is my tree done in all copper.
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

Comment

• mswizard
                        Digi Sage
                        • Mar 2007

Hope, That picture is gorgeous, Love the way it turned out!!

Eye, I LOVE your tree...are those ribbons copper colored? You and Lois should come down this summer and camp out in my yard! nuttin but forest for miles around!!!!! (I have a camper)

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                        Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Kazr
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Mar 2006

Wow Michelle,what a wonderful display you have, I wish I had half the incentive to get festive as you do LOL...will leave it up to my kids this year
                          Especially love your tree, so pretty .
                          hugs Karyn.

Comment

• Kazr
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Mar 2006

To all who have a display here, each of you have done a beautiful job
                            Michelle, I am also very dissapointed the gift exchange didnt go ahead this year, whatever is decided for next year ( if there is one) please count me in
                            hugs Karyn.

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

Hope, That picture is gorgeous, Love the way it turned out!!

Eye, I LOVE your tree...are those ribbons copper colored? You and Lois should come down this summer and camp out in my yard! nuttin but forest for miles around!!!!! (I have a camper)
                              Yep the ribbons are copper colored.I bought the balls two years ago and was looking for something to match and these were exactly the same color as the balls.So I decided to go this root this year.
                              Well you never know what we may do with visiting.
                              sigpic

Comment

• wolvsie35
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Kazr View Post
                                To all who have a display here, each of you have done a beautiful job
                                Michelle, I am also very dissapointed the gift exchange didnt go ahead this year, whatever is decided for next year ( if there is one) please count me in
                                hugs Karyn.
                                I am noting it...LOL...I will come up with something early enough...and who said it had to be around Christmas anyways? LOL...Don't you worry my dear friend...The party poopers can stay out if they want...hehe...But I am all about friends from around the world and will try to keep it going...

EYE...I love your tree topper!!!! Oh and can I have your table runner? Just love it!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X