+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: My Decorations

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    WEll, I tried to take some "nighttime" pics but without a tripod, they just didn't come out. But I DID get one good one of the kids decorating the tree with their toys. I do this to keep my antique ornaments safe! LOL! Plus it's always changing as they take them down to play with and then return them somewhere else. Here's a layout of it.

Whow Hope that is sooo beautiful. I could never take a picture and have it turn out that great and what a beautiful tree......xoxoxo

I agree...Love how the photo turned out...what a beautiful Christmas Card this layout would make!!!!!!

nanwu, I am so sorry for what you are going through...I wish I lived closer...I would help burst your spirits...Love ya!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    Whow Hope that is sooo beautiful. I could never take a picture and have it turn out that great and what a beautiful tree......xoxoxo
    wow what a beautiful tree and that photo is priceless.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Quote Originally Posted by mswizard View Post
    not quite done yet but I like it....Decided to do teal blue and hot pink this year....Mark is getting upset with my having to buy all new ornaments and lights every year....I can't WAIT to hear what he has to say when I tell him what i have planned for NEXT year!
    Hey whiz what a stunning tree.Come and do mine.Yes loie and I live very close in the same town.You do not live that far either.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Here is my tree done in all copper.
    Attached Images

Hope, That picture is gorgeous, Love the way it turned out!!

Eye, I LOVE your tree...are those ribbons copper colored? You and Lois should come down this summer and camp out in my yard! nuttin but forest for miles around!!!!! (I have a camper)

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Wow Michelle,what a wonderful display you have, I wish I had half the incentive to get festive as you do LOL...will leave it up to my kids this year
    Especially love your tree, so pretty .
    hugs Karyn.

To all who have a display here, each of you have done a beautiful job
    Michelle, I am also very dissapointed the gift exchange didnt go ahead this year, whatever is decided for next year ( if there is one) please count me in
    hugs Karyn.

Quote Originally Posted by mswizard View Post
    Hope, That picture is gorgeous, Love the way it turned out!!

Eye, I LOVE your tree...are those ribbons copper colored? You and Lois should come down this summer and camp out in my yard! nuttin but forest for miles around!!!!! (I have a camper)
    Yep the ribbons are copper colored.I bought the balls two years ago and was looking for something to match and these were exactly the same color as the balls.So I decided to go this root this year.
    Well you never know what we may do with visiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazr View Post
    To all who have a display here, each of you have done a beautiful job
    Michelle, I am also very dissapointed the gift exchange didnt go ahead this year, whatever is decided for next year ( if there is one) please count me in
    hugs Karyn.
    I am noting it...LOL...I will come up with something early enough...and who said it had to be around Christmas anyways? LOL...Don't you worry my dear friend...The party poopers can stay out if they want...hehe...But I am all about friends from around the world and will try to keep it going...

EYE...I love your tree topper!!!! Oh and can I have your table runner? Just love it!!!!!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!