+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: My Decorations

Girl your decorations are always sooooo cute!! Love your slideshow! We have the outside decorated, but haven't finished inside yet!! I LOVE Christmas! Thank you for sharing!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Default Here's my tree

not quite done yet but I like it....Decided to do teal blue and hot pink this year....Mark is getting upset with my having to buy all new ornaments and lights every year....I can't WAIT to hear what he has to say when I tell him what i have planned for NEXT year!
    Attached Images

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Default Michelle

I just looked at your slide show...I SOOOOOOO want that snowman night light oh and that moose on your sink and the.....hehehehe...just send it all!!! Love your tree, Actually gave me an idea for the year after next

Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Oh Wiz yours is also beautiful..............I wish you lived near to help me decorate mine....xoxo

WOW Girl you went all out..love the bathroom decorations...all beautiful..thanks for sharing them makes me want to decorate..hugs Jazzy
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by mswizard View Post
    I just looked at your slide show...I SOOOOOOO want that snowman night light oh and that moose on your sink and the.....hehehehe...just send it all!!! Love your tree, Actually gave me an idea for the year after next
    Your too funny GF!!!!!! here is what we do, we exchange decorations for a year...then we don't hahve to buy all new ones...LOL...I am the same as you...My tree has to be different every year...Maybe that should be our next theme next year since no one wanted a gift exchange this year (very disappointed)....I think it would be cool...Doesn't cost us nothing except for shipping...hehe...Ok, maybe we should just have an ornament exchnage instead...Now that is a good idea...huh? You are so smart Liz...

I LOVE YOUR TREE!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I got the snowman night light at Fleet Farm...They have a whole bunch of different ones...Cool thing is, which is hard to see in the picture, is when it is plugged in...It works like a snow globe only with glitter...(like a lava lamp)...Very cool and sparkley!!!!!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

wish i could get in the Christmas spirit.....it's always been my favourite time of the year...but this year it's just not happening for me.....my tree is in storage because we couldn't fit the boxes in our little apartment (and we can't take anything out of storage without taking everything)....I haven't even started baking...just can't seem to get in the mood. No shopping done nothing...haven't even been to look at the myers windows yet....I did enjoy looking at your slide show though gorgeous

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

WEll, I tried to take some "nighttime" pics but without a tripod, they just didn't come out. But I DID get one good one of the kids decorating the tree with their toys. I do this to keep my antique ornaments safe! LOL! Plus it's always changing as they take them down to play with and then return them somewhere else. Here's a layout of it.

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    Oh Wiz yours is also beautiful..............I wish you lived near to help me decorate mine....xoxo
    Lois, I don't think you realize just how close we DO LIVE HEHEHE... I am about 40 miles from the border..so if ya live near eye...I could be there in about 3 hours!

Quote Originally Posted by mswizard View Post
    Lois, I don't think you realize just how close we DO LIVE HEHEHE... I am about 40 miles from the border..so if ya live near eye...I could be there in about 3 hours!
    Oh my lord Wiz I had no idea you lived that close...........I have a daughter in Maine..............all this time and I thought you lived in Scrapville.........