+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: My Decorations

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    I am noting it...LOL...I will come up with something early enough...and who said it had to be around Christmas anyways? LOL...Don't you worry my dear friend...The party poopers can stay out if they want...hehe...But I am all about friends from around the world and will try to keep it going...

EYE...I love your tree topper!!!! Oh and can I have your table runner? Just love it!!!!!!!
    Michelle! You are starting to sound like me "can I Have" I think we SHOULD do an exchange of decorations next year!!!!
    EYE: WHERE did you get the ribbon? I have never seen the color before around here...I WANT SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Eye--Love the decorations..."Can I have" the Poinsettia or maybe we should just have an auction.

Yes, I am one for Christmas all year around, so count me in for an exchange next year no matter when it may be.
    Last edited by dillie1; 12-07-2009 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mswizard View Post
    Michelle! You are starting to sound like me "can I Have" I think we SHOULD do an exchange of decorations next year!!!!
    EYE: WHERE did you get the ribbon? I have never seen the color before around here...I WANT SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I got it ae WalMart.Just found it by accident.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Thank Michelle, I agree it's a great idea to keep the "Around the World Tradition" going, I hope you get lots of support next year
    hugs Karyn.

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    I am noting it...LOL...I will come up with something early enough...and who said it had to be around Christmas anyways? LOL...Don't you worry my dear friend...The party poopers can stay out if they want...hehe...But I am all about friends from around the world and will try to keep it going...

EYE...I love your tree topper!!!! Oh and can I have your table runner? Just love it!!!!!!!
    party poopers was me Eye

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Here are a few of my decorations.............from my house to yours.....
    Attached Images

You got some pretty stuff Smile...! I will take the deer and snowman for next year..lol...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Haha! Lovin all the "I wants" around here.....but I already have Eye's decorations (wink). That Santa beside the tree was on my Christmas cards last year and the nativity was in several layouts. LOL! I love the idea of sending Christmas decorations next year. Maybe a bulb of a favorite color or one with a scene and then tell why we picked that particular decoration. I think that would be nice, too!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Great idea Hope, this way we can look after Christmas when the decorations are on sale and save it when ever this gets started. I use to make lots of christmas decorations to give to friends. I haven't done it in a few years but this gives me a great idea to pass this long winter away. Maybe we could exchange idea's and pattern's for homemade one's .....xoxo

Funny Lois but I was thinking along the same lines. I think ya should do a HANDMADE ornament exchange!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.