+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ethnic baby?

Default ethnic baby?

Hi ladies (and gentleman?) I just got scrapbook max last week and have been looking at all of your challenges and layouts for inspiration. I am just in awe of the work that you do!

One thing I'm having trouble with is finding African American baby things-cartoons, etc. All of the babies that come with the program are white, and I couldn't find any expansions that have them. I am making a baby's first year scrapbook for our adopted daughter.

Do any of you have the time to make or find some baby graphics that will go with our daughter? It would be so wonderful!

Hi CookingMama, welcome to the forum!!!!

I have a template and a kit in my store with African American rag dolls, in the form of a story book. I specially made it for another forum members that made the same request as you. Please check it out, I think you will like it. I also have many kits with teddy bears that will work for you. If you need other stuff, please let me know.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...Treasures.html

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Here is the only one I have...Maybe you can find a use for it...I am so happy you are liking MAX!!!! ((HUGS))
    Attached Images
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Smile

Thank you so much ladies!

Granny, we aren't spending any more money on ourselves until after the holidays, but your kit is very cute, I'll have to come back for it!

It will be waiting for you!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

My son is African American and I have the same issue, I like the graphics to look like him too. Some designers will recolor if you ask them, if they are not too busy. So if you go to sites and find graphics you like that are white, explain to them and many will help you out. Best of luck and scrapbook max is great. One thing I do is just use other kinds of embellishment and let the people in the pictures be the people, does that make sense?

Hi, I have a freebie kit , I made just for that reason, on my blog.

http://crafterscorner123.blogspot.co...eebie-kit.html

Freebie Blog
    Crafters Corner

http://crafterscorner123.blogspot.com

I went and got it! Thanks for the freebie!