X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coloradomellis
    • May 2009

eye dropper for more than text

I would like to see the ability to change color of pages or embellishments by clicking on your photo somewhere with an eyedropper....I had this ability in my previous scrapbooking program, and really liked it....
  • TheFreeSpirit
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2008

Yes, you can do this in embellishments and paper scraps as well as text. Its pretty simple once you know how! Go into Advanced, click on adjust colour, unclick relative boxes on right. The eyedropper becomes active once you move the mouse onto the page you are working on.

You can't do backgrounds, but you get around this by selecting a white background and bringing the background in as an embie. You can then resize, arrange at the back and recolour as above.

Hope this helps, I have attached a screenshot to show you the advanced settings.

Blessings - FS xx
    Attached Files
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• ChristineG
      • Feb 2008

Thanks so much for this help, TheFreeSpirit! I was disappointed we couldn't do this either and I was thrilled to read your post and see that we could!! I just tried it and it works great.
      Christine
      wife to Steve since June/91 and homeschooling mama to dd (May/94) - who is married to dsil (July/92), ds (June/98), dd (Oct/01), dd (Dec/03), dd (Oct/05), ds (March/08), ds (Oct/10), and ds (Nov/12).

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2008

You are very welcome, I'm glad to be able to help. We all love SBM and we love sharing ideas.

Blessings - FS x
        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
        I walk on a trail of song
        And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• memphisfran
          Mad Scrapper
          • Jul 2009

It works like Color Cop does? Where you can pick a color off something else and match it? I thought that is what it would do but I couldn't get it to do it. Maybe I did something wrong. Thanks.
          Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

• ValerieElaine
            Digi Sage
            • Aug 2008

It works similar to color cop. But you have to have the colour you want on your work page.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Working...
            X