X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makeyesup
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2006

Awesome job everyone, looks like mega kit would be the best way to describe all the goodies. Thanks to all and great layouts too. Thanks Michelle, love color challenges.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2008

Had lots of fun doing this one, will pop in with more as I have some more stuff on the go.

Thanks Michelle for a great challenge, looking forward to whatever Diana has planned and of course the December Designer Challenge.

Many blessings - FS xx
      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
      I walk on a trail of song
      And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2008

Just stopping by with a couple more embies, two metallic frames and a heart shape with a star cutout. Have no idea what you might do with it or why I drew it just having a mad moment.

Blessings - FS xx
        Attached Files
        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Thank you guys!!!!!
          FS....i sent you two PM's...Guess what I did...I sent the email to a person with the screen name freespirit...LOL...This person is going to see this in her inbox and think about why she received such gifts...I am so sorry...I now resent them to you...Thanks for all your hard work...and I love the heart...
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• PixyGirl
            • Aug 2008

I tried finding where I upload the paper - I must be dense as I could not figure it out?

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

Pixy, I hope this preview works to help you out easier...Click on the Manage Attachments button...(Circled in 1st preview below) it's found under your post box...
              Then hit browse(#1 in ex2 preview) to find your paper...Click upload (#2 in preview)...Wait for the upload to finish and you will see something that looks like #3 in my preview...and thats it...File size has to be a certain size as well...But when you click the manage attachments button, it will give you the size requirements...
              Close that window you will see the link under the manage attachments button...It will show up when you it submit reply to your post...Does this help? ((HUGS))
              Attached Files

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                Layout Whiz
                • Jan 2008

There's only one Freespirit!

This person is going to see this in her inbox and think about why she received such gifts...I am so sorry...I now resent them to you...Thanks for all your hard work...and I love the heart...
                ROFL I really chuckled at this, whoever the other one is will think she/he got an early Christmas gift! What fun. Perhaps I should start signing off as TFS? May be less confusing.

I've just got your pms, thank you so much!

Blessings - TFS xx

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

Anytime sweetie...

Comment

• PixyGirl
                    • Aug 2008

I guess that is - my problem - where is my post box? Is it under my profile because I could not find it there? Thank you.

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Jan 2008

Hi PixyGirl

Originally posted by PixyGirl View Post
                      I guess that is - my problem - where is my post box? Is it under my profile because I could not find it there? Thank you.
                      On the right top side of your screen, where it says Welcome PixyGirl when you log in - look underneath and you should see Private Messages - click on that and it will take you to your mailbox.

It took me ages to notice that I had messages.

Blessings - FS xx

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by PixyGirl View Post
                        The post box that I am referring to, is what you write in to post a message back in a thread...When you hit "Post Reply" Hit that, underneath this thread or at the top...Then you will see what I showed you...Unless you are asking for something totally different....LOL....You were asking how to place a clickable image, correct...?

Comment

• PixyGirl
                          • Aug 2008

Wow - I found it. ha.
                          Previously, rather than hitting "Post Reply" I was clicking the 2nd button next to the "Quote Button" where is says Quick Reply to This Message!
                          Thank you.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

I'm glad you finally figured it out Pixy.... I was starting to get confused...lol...which is easy for me...hehe...

I wanted to correct something too....Tina is doing the challenge for me come Monday...I apologize GF!!!! I guess I had Dana on the brain...LOL...((HUGS))

Comment

Working...
                            X