+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

just a couple more things to add to the christmas feel

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Thank you all for the great goodies. I have a nice collection from this challenge. This was a fun challenge--thank you Michelle for this awesome challenge!

More tries at this.... The 1st is a white overlay that is hard to see on this...
    Attached Images

Having trouble loading the pages & elements I have made will try again tomorrow...
    Attached Images

thanks everyone for all the fantastic papers, embies etc... this has become an awesome kit.....and to everyone who posted layouts...I love them all

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

I want to thank everyone for all the goodies here, I'm having trouble figuring this one out, guess I'm getting old, LOL, need to spend more time on it. But everyone's pages and layouts are wonderful!
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Default More papers

Hi

Here's some mor e I've been working on, sorry they're a bit late but I had to resize as they were too big.

Blessings FS xx
    Attached Images
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

and one more - FS xx
    Attached Images
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Quote Originally Posted by Gotart View Post

Having trouble loading the pages & elements I have made will try again tomorrow...
    I don't know what happened to my LO.

Default Winners!!!!!!

First off, Gotart...Love the overlays...<wink> I sent you a PM with your BONUS gift!
    I can't believe what a wonderful challenge this has turned out to be...I have one HUGE, awesome kit!!!!!!! and I hope everyone else appreciates all the hard work you all did to make this fantastic!!!!!! I'll have to do another one like this sometime...<wink> Hopefully you all learned something new from this challenge...that was my goal... I want to thank everyone who participated! The support I get in these challenges is what makes it so fun for me...HUGGERZ to U ALL!!!!!!

I suppose you want to know who the winners are...I will tell ya in a sec...BRB...I have to grab my coffee...LOL...ok just kidding....(tap tap tap)... I put all the names of the ones that participated in a hat...My son Brandon was going to pick two names...When he reached in to grab one, he actually pulled out a few..they were all tangeld in the crumbled papers...lol...So I decided that everyone who made papers or elements, will win my kit...How is that for a "Before Chrsitmas Gift"...? <wink> I sent you a Pm with a link to the free kit...Now like I said in your email, the link won't last long...So no slowpokes here...better grab it before it's gone...
    To everyone who made a layout...You should have received your BONUS gift as well...IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO DIDN'T RECEIVE WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO, PLEASE LET ME KNOW...My mind is going...(Old age...LOL)

I am doing the December Designer Challenge, so because of this, Diana will be doing my weekly challenge which begins the second week of Dec....then I will be back with another one for you...Please give her the support you all give me...She comes up with some awesome ideas...Have a great day, my dear friends...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!