X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tjkutsko
    • Aug 2006

I love what I see so far!

Hi I am new to the Digital Scrapbook world. As of yesterday! I am 2 years behind in my Books. I am very tired of scraping with paper, photos, sticker, adhesive. etc. I think this is a great idea and I am very excited. I have downloaded some templates but I am having a problem opening them. The zip files says they are password protected when I try to extract them. I downloaded them from this forum in the templates section so I don't know what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions?

Thanks Traci
  • Desmond
    Resident Geek
    • Jan 2006

Hello,

Could you provide a link to a template you're having trouble with?

Thanks!
    Desmond.
    |

Comment

• tjkutsko
      • Aug 2006

newbie again

ok I figured out the problem with the zipped files. Now I am having another problem.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=1370 (These are 5 halloween pages on the first page of templates)

I tried to pull these up in the Scrapbook max program and I am only getting words. I tried to move everyhting forward but I still just get words. This is only my second day using it so I am sure I am doing something wrong, I just do know what.

Is there anywhere we can purchase templates that would also work in the Scrapbook Max program?

Thanks for any help you can give me. Traci

Comment

• Desmond
        Resident Geek
        • Jan 2006

Hello,

I tried loading those templates into Scrapbook MAX! here (I'm using version 1.0.4.1) -- with the same results. My first assumption is that those templates were not outputted correctly.

However, just to be on the safe side, I've asked one of our developers to take a quick peak at this issue.

Are there other templates that you cannot open? And more importantly, are you able to open other templates? (eg http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...89&postcount=4)

Please let me know. We'll get to the bottom of this!

Desmond.
        |

Comment

• tjkutsko
          • Aug 2006

Hey Desmond thank you!!

I was able to open the School zip templates. They are very nice. I will put them to good use. I have two children that I need to do 2 years of first day of school pictures.

I really liked those Halloween templates but I am glad it wasn't just me. If they figure out what the problem is will they repost? I have some much to learn with this program but I just love it.

Thanks Traci

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

I have the same problem, so it is not you, but something in the template.

Marion

Comment

• Desmond
              Resident Geek
              • Jan 2006

Hello,

Since you can open other templates, I'm leaning towards this being an issue with the Halloween templates; however, we will still check into this and post back here if we discover anything wacky in the software itself.

Regarding templates in general -- if ever you find one that you can't open, please report it by clilcking here. We'll look into it, and contact the creator of the template, if required.

Keep On Scrapp'n!

Desmond.
              |

Comment

Working...
              X